Reviews for Looking Glass
Ai chapter 25 . 6/11
You know what? I am crying in the last chapter. This story' is a masterpiece. Thankyouu
Alisha chapter 25 . 2/15
One of the best Naruto stories I’ve ever read
Just a man hit chapter 5 . 10/29/2021
My feels you really had to hit em hard
gangeshkurmi15 chapter 25 . 7/27/2021
Easily one of the best and underrated fanfiction I've ever read. With a satisfactory end and at the same time the eagerness of waiting if/when the sequel would come.
bbbk027 chapter 17 . 7/5/2021
I'm feeling really satisfied
yochan123 chapter 25 . 6/21/2021
I’m glad
Would have hated if naruto was forced to stay in the other world
yochan123 chapter 8 . 6/21/2021
Why wouldn’t they want to just keep naruto here?! He’s obviously not happy over in the other world!
yochan123 chapter 5 . 6/21/2021
Anyone can see the resemblance tho sigh
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/20/2021
I hope naruto stays in this world
yochan123 chapter 2 . 6/20/2021
Ooh parallel worlds
rachelesque chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
I'm organizing all my saved fanfictions and thought I would finally review this one as it's one of my favorites. This is probably one of the most fun and well-written Naruto fanfics that involve traveling into a different dimension. Seeing Naruto building his bond with Minato is so precious. This fic didn't skimp on the action in either dimension, so it's fun in that sense too.

My only issue with this fic is Nagato and his people being able to figure out a seal for the mirror basically from the ground up since they only recovered a burned corner or whatever of the seal that Hiruzen used. I thought that was too much of a stretch and I wasn't really able to suspend my disbelief there. Plus, fuuinjutsu is supposed to be one of the toughest and least studied arts, so I can't imagine they had anyone on Jiraiya's level. It should've taken much longer. I think it would've been better if Nagato found some other way using his Rinnegan.

Other than that, though, this fic is really fantastic! The only thing I'm sad about is how Naruto never gets to really bond with the Kakashi from his original dimension. I just kind of feel sorry for OG Kakashi even though he does get to come back with Rin.
Cauldronw Jena chapter 7 . 3/31/2021
Sublty convincing
Maybe chapter 2 . 3/31/2021
Awwww
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 25 . 3/4/2021
So I spent the last few hours reading this, and I know chapter 25 is the end, but I totally wanna know what happens to Rin and Kakashi 2, and what happens with Naruto, Kakashi 1, and Minato.
GarfieldJL chapter 25 . 2/7/2021
Again, you really should write a sequel. Naruto has an entirely new life awaiting him, the fact he is a Jinchuriki is likely not going to stay secret, but he's also the Son of the Hokage and that means he isn't going to be quite as isolated.

With Itachi present I would say Itachi would end up being Naruto's sensei instead of Kakashi, with Kakashi ending up as Sasuke's sensei. Itachi is able to suppress the 9 tails and I'm guessing Yamato is an alternative.
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »