Reviews for Looking Glass
I JUST FUCKING REALIZED SOMETHING.
Obito was observed with getting the sacrifices so he could have Run back. But now Rin IS back.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR AKATSUKI?!
Also the premise was brilliant and it was executed beautifully.
-GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 25 . 11/29
I'M CRYING INSIDE
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT PREMISE AND YOU EXECUTED IT BEAUTIFULLY
BUT RIN
JKArcanus chapter 11 . 10/31
Well written, though, a lot of the angst could have been avoided with some judicious use of shadow clones.
MearnT chapter 4 . 10/26
Intrigue abound. :P
MearnT chapter 1 . 10/26
Very intriguing can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Nooo! Ah I cannot believe it’s over T-T
This was such a thrilling story for me, like I got chills after reading chunks of it. I love this concept so much Minato is a Dad guy and I am so glad you explored that concept.

Anyways I was wondering if there will be an afterwards of some sort? Like how Rin and Naruto are both adjusting in their new worlds? If there are no plans for something like that would you consider it?
Dorcyy chapter 25 . 10/23
Thank you very much for this beautiful journey. :) I enjoyed every moment of it.
skatingandcruzing chapter 25 . 10/12
damn! I really wasn't expecting Rin to actually go over to the other side (I'm a sucker for angst Kakashi and is there anything more angsty than him losing Naruto to the other Konoha AND knowing he's partially responsible for Rin's change in status while leaving her behind again?)

Really enjoyed the fic!
Acacia Jules chapter 10 . 10/7
I don't get why it had to be accurate information though...
KagomeMiyamoto chapter 25 . 10/2
I cried!
madeyemoody95 chapter 25 . 10/2
Ahh I'm sorry for the really really late review, was busy with way too many things recently, but that aside, this was an amazing story, loved each chapter and I was sad to see Rin go but I guess it had to happen... *sigh* well seems like this was the end and I can only thank you for writing a wonderful story! :)
Ninjapirate101 chapter 25 . 9/26
Ah god. Im not crying I promise. Oh who am I kidding. Damnit this was so good. I spent the past 2 days reading it moreorless nonstop (well broken into a couple chunks for sleep and college hw). I had a sneaking suspicion that Rin was going to go to the other side and then it just confirmed. I loved the idea of Kakashi having had stayed and they could have been twins. Lord knows Kakashi needs the support. But I can see where the trouble lies with abandoning your own original village as well as leaving it to the chance of being destoyed. I would love to see a sequel to this with like showing what Naruto's life is like no that the full threat is gone as well as the other world with Kakashi and Rin. Will Kakashi finally ease up on the guilt now that he has Rin, or will that just make him extra paranoid into keeping her safe to the point where she gets annoyed. XD Im just gunna assume they eventuay get together. Pfft that "Lover-boy" line got me a few chapters back!

Overall, thank you for writing this! I know for a fact that its going to stay with me for a long time. I loved it.

Ninjapirate101
N.U.N.H.H.U.N chapter 1 . 9/26
Why didn't you send Hinata with Naruto to the other world
Wanna.smash chapter 18 . 9/23
Obito better be dead in this world or it makes no sense why he isn’t in Konoha...
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 25 . 9/21
Omg, thank you for the update and for the ending AND FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT!
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »