Reviews for Looking Glass
Denahi Dragneel chapter 1 . 7/8
This is an interesting story. Are you planning on writing a sequel?
Diving in chapter 18 . 7/6
You know if Rin still alive, then I'm wondering who's behind the mask in minato's world. Unless Obito was in love with someone else.
Xcherokee chapter 22 . 6/22
3rd time rereading everything and I love minato and naruto relationship in this. I wish naruto was a little younger though like 6 or 5. I'll love to see a lot more over protective minato and having naruto unknowling tell him a lot of the stuff he been through in his old village that hated him.
Afa chapter 22 . 6/7
Amazing story. This is so well done.
Please update!
I honestly want to see how Sarutobi's Konoha will react when Naruto is gone because of his father. Keep up the good work :)
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 22 . 5/19
I am very curious to see how this turns out. I hope another update comes soon!
Diving in chapter 22 . 4/12
Please tell me you're going to update soon. Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
ZirconK chapter 22 . 3/22
Wow got a update. I at a point thought you might have left it unfinished. Thank god you are writing it. Is a good chapter. Love it. Do write more soon.
khannarie chapter 22 . 3/10
This is definitely a great story. A plot that is rarely used so the concept is still new for me, but I like it very very much! It's going to be one of those fic that even after a long time, I could easily recall the story just by reading the title :) the story is exciting enough even without adding the rest of the akatsuki's and madara tbh..I'm also glad that you improved the length of the last few chapters. It's going to make up for the long wait for the new chapter if the length is decent.. I would love to see how you plan to end this so I hope you don't abandon this and I'll be praying hard that you never lost your inspiration in finishing this :) I'll be waiting patiently for the new chapter, and I already know it's going to be worth the wait ;)
NarutoXHonoka chapter 22 . 3/1
IoI the cristal Cracked! ahahaha :D the kyuubi maybe will broke out now ahahaha :D

btw, it's really a great chapter, it's full of emotion and really interesting to read, now i am curious what will happen next ! i will wait for your new chapter ahahaha :D
Dutoc chapter 22 . 2/28
Dun dun dun!
Falcon777 chapter 22 . 2/26
He's alive! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss! Woot woot! :)

So, awesome chapter from a great author! You can really feel the tension. Also, don't know if anyone has told you this, but I think you have done a superb job capturing the essence of who each of the characters are. That is an incredibly important goal for a fanfiction author. Well done!

I have to say it was quite interesting to see Minato face off against Deva Pein. Obviously neither were truly willing to use their full power against each other, but they were giving their all to stop/get past the other. Cool, cool stuff.

And Konan vs Kakashi? Nice. Overall Konan is more powerful, but the severe exhaustion seems to have even the odds.

Also, I really liked how you haven't forgotten earlier elements in the story. Nagato finds himself possibly willing to give up on his plan to retrieve Konan, and I had forgotten about his internal debate. You hadn't, and while it is easy to say you could just go back and reread previous chapters, not everyone does. That's just another example of your superiority as an author over so many others.

And of course you ended the chapter on a cliffhanger! OMG! Why the torture?! Lol.

I honestly wish you the best and hope you continue to update! This is easily among the best of my favorite stories here.

Falcon777
FosterFarms chapter 22 . 2/26
Wow I didn't even notice that you updated but I'm glad your continuing this story
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 2/23