Reviews for Looking Glass
anime pryncess chapter 21 . 12h
Just basically spent my day absorbing your story. This is by far one of the best pieces I have ever read in my long history on this site. The characters are all realistic. I love that. The plot is complex, very intense (my poor heart) and leaves you guessing. The command of language is superb. The imagery is not overdone and enough is done to paint a clear vivid mental image.

In all this story is amazing. And coming from me who usually wants to read naruhina all day and any other romance this is a lot. Anything other than romance bores me. But this had me hanging by every word all day.

It would be an injustice to this world not to complete the masterpiece you have created. Now off I go to stalk your profile for similar stories.

Jelly xoxoxo
anime pryncess chapter 15 . 15h
This story is not healthy for my heart and blood pressure. Omg... It's killing me... But can't stop reading.

I pray to God they survive this... No sage mode Naruto to fix he mess this time.

Your princess royal,
Jelly OxoxO
noMuku chapter 21 . 7/27
Can't wait for the action to start
cowgirl125 chapter 21 . 7/22
This is an excellent story I have not read anything like it, it's brilliantly written, I hope that you update soon
Violet Ace chapter 21 . 7/16
Gah! So intense. Please don't kill Minato! I really like this story! Chibi Naruto is adorable!
time-twilight chapter 21 . 7/15
I hope naruto does stay with minato . Plz update soon.
JustAAvidReader chapter 21 . 7/14
Wow.
Awesome story.
I've never seen something like this.
Your character development is beautifull and the story has a nice flow and most of the chapters keep you in your toes and you just want things to right already, but not really cos it's so good you never wanna see this finished.
I have this bad feeling that the genjutsu sandaime put on naruto will fuck things up before it's all done.

And i'm in love with this story.
So good.
Pinoy Gamer chapter 21 . 7/12
So...Minato will lead a counter-attack against Nagato along with Itachi and Kakashi. Will they succeed or fail?
Nibiki chapter 21 . 7/10
AHHH! What a place to stop! Cliffhanger! WHY?!

I just came across this fic and read right through it, only stopping when I couldn't stay awake any longer. This is an amazing plot, one I've never found before. Yes, I've read alternate world jumping but this... Simply genius!
Solara Myles chapter 21 . 7/10
Aiiiii! XD
An update! Well I'm not one to speak. My own stories have been lacking in updates recently.
But over all, a nice well rounded chapter with good developments on all fronts. It builds suspense as well as gives information. It has just the right character emotions and reactions to what's happening as well as a thoughtful look on the two different Kakashi's.
I didn't spot any typos or errors either.
Great chapter.
long live marshmallows chapter 21 . 7/3
Wow! I'm really enjoying this, especially the latest chapters when Kakashi from canon fell through the mirror! I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Icha icha Minato Kyuubi chapter 21 . 7/2
Thank you for still working on this fanfic!
shinken1 chapter 21 . 7/1
Can't wait for the next chapter.
littlemelonatplay chapter 21 . 6/30
I laughed so hard at Jiraiya refusing to use a wheelchair! It reminded me of the scene in Disney’s Aristocats where the old lawyer refuses the elevator because “elevators are for old people” when he’s over eighty.

Naruto’s reaction to keeping a secret is very in character. :D You know, when Naruto talked with Kakashi about staying in the new verse it was so adorable. I actually do want Kakashi-jiji (that was hilarious too by the way) to stay with Minato and Naruto. I think he’d be happier there because all of his precious people would be there. He’d be all alone again and I can’t help but feel more for canon Kakashi than the other one (not that his actions are excusable, but sorrow of that magnitude does impact people differently).
Dorcyy chapter 21 . 6/30
This chapter was amazing. Naruto's reactions were spot on, and the last scene was a perfect point to stop it. Even if it was cruel. Hope you'll update soon.