Reviews for Looking Glass
sinjul chapter 23 . 4/13
such a great story- and so well written! Each character is believable, even and especially their counterparts. Can't wait to read more! Hope your writing is going well.
Moonacre BunBun chapter 23 . 4/4
LOVNG THIS FANFICTION AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! JUST BINGED IT AND I'M EXCITED TO SEE WHERE IT GOES!

Hope all is well with you! Keep it up!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 18 . 4/2
ALL THESE SWEET BABEHS (characters) IN THIs CONFusinG SituATION OMG
Moonacre BunBun chapter 12 . 4/2
KONN!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 2 . 4/2
OMGLILNARUANDMINATOOMG!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 1 . 4/2
Sweet baby! He was confused...
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 23 . 3/28
This is amazing!
Rainnie chapter 23 . 3/25
Omg what an amazing story. There's so many things going on, and my fav character minato is such a badass. And itachi too. Wish i could see more on the teo of them working together
Secret.Identities chapter 23 . 2/27
where is that next chapter TT_TT
yess they're willing to talk! I can already imagine the tenseness that will come but end in a compromise. I also really wanna see the worlds collide, the shinobi meeting each other. and DAMMIT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO RIN
I think the one thing I find somewhat lacking is the minor involvement of Naruto. He's kinda been made into a side character as of late. Hope he gets to do his own thing soon!
I also think that in reality Tsunade and Jiraiya would have been much more prepared for complications to arise, but alas it is necessary for the problems to happen for plot's sake.
I really hope you'll be back soon . can't wait! The story is amazing!
Time to finally salvage whatever sleep I can get.
Secret.Identities chapter 22 . 2/27
ohnononono I have only one last chapter to read before I have to wait for who-knows-how-long...

keep it up! It's all on the excitement and action now. I miss the fluff (we still didn't have the Kakashis meet yet D:) but I'm enjoying it all the same!
Secret.Identities chapter 15 . 2/26
YESSSS
I have been reading this story 15 chapters straight when I should be doing my school work but I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIING
it is completely amazing, this story, one mostly relaxed and fluffy-ish but also drama filled side and another intense-action filled desperate one to keep us on our toes... then Kakashi #1 is here THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Minato and Naruto 3
I love this story. I've re-read it several times. I'd lost track of it for awhile when it hadn't been updated for awhile. I hope you continue it.
When I realized you hadn't updated in awhile it took me weeks to actually read the last chapter. I didn't want to be done with it.
Basil Allegri chapter 23 . 2/21
Unique storyline. It's an interesting way to introduce Naruto to Minato without having to go through the inevitable suspicion of Minato (that Jiraiya does go through).
Rin as a jinchuriki... that'll bring out some emotional baggage for Kakashi.
PMinra chapter 23 . 2/20
It was good! I really enjoyed this chapter.
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 23 . 2/10
So interesting! I can't wait for more!
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »