Reviews for forgotten sister
Sophie chapter 14 . 8/4
Update update UPDATE!
natasha chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
you should update soon I love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
It's really AWESOME story you had made and could you you do a new update please I x
Bob chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
Your grammar is terrible and your spelling sucks. Just work on that and it's a good story otherwise.
Lady Brookelle chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
I liked this chapter, it's nice for her that someone remembers who she is.
unknown chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I love the story but its hard to read since your doing brotherhood and the original mixed its confusing
Faithful5 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Please Update!
Chibi Miku-chan chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
i love this story i love the plot and everything and can you read my fanfiction please
Takara Rose Oizumi chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
No worries I totally understand. I am still experiencing writer's block on one of my stories and it's been a few years since I put it on hold :(
Mage of Hope chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
I like this story, but I wish you put a little bit more spaces in the sentences.
StorySmith chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Zomg! Please update this book is amazeing !
It's the first fullmetal book I found that I liked so far but now I'm in love !
Shadow the Ranger chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Ok this is annoying me to no end. This is a great concept to work with but you need to look over your chapter. You have many gramatical errors such as capitalization, grammer, comma use and other things like that.

Also separate speech like so

"Blah"

"Blah"

It will make your story longer and make it easier to read
Xdeath-godX chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
nice story one for the ages!
diamondblooded chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I just wanted to say...YOU ARE AWESOME. Your writing made my day for three reasons: 1) I LOVE FMA. 2)Your OC is my type of person. 3)My name is Alisa (i swear on bacon) and i feel like Ed and Al are talking to me (i feel so loved.)

-Alex