Reviews for Perspective
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 3 . 2/20
Moooore!
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Still nothing .I 'd like to update .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Chapter 2 Is that spanish ?!That you used ?!
ThAt CrZaY Ch1cK chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
DANG IT! I thought it was chapter three... I wish you'd at least let us know if this is up for adoption, on hiatus or abandoned...
PuckSabrinaDaphne chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
FINISH!
buslimpan chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Aw... Not a real chapter... Oh well.
I love this. It's so amazing. You have done a wonderful work with this! I hope that you will continue this! :) But I understand if you don't.
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I hereby command you to update this story right now!
Pretty please...
_
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
update now please
Geardark chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Please update
Rainosa chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Such a cool idea! The two stories have such great parallel characters and basic plot lines, I'm surprised no one's done it before. I don't normally read AUs, but this is a phenomonal exception! I'm really pleased with how well you've written this out, and it's not hard to get plot when you've already got a movie to follow! I'm wondering how the whole 'Danny Phantom' is going to work out as a secret identity. Please update this soon!
Jedexa chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Oh WONDERFUL. I really love this adaptation! I want to see how Phantom and Fenton translate into the Toothless and Hiccup relationship. Please please please PLEASE continue it! I mean I know the plot will be similar to the movie but there's definitely room for diverging but even it you don't diverge just translating the characters and relationships over takes a certain amount of creativity and I applaud you for it. Please update the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Haha, what're you going to do when you put up this chapter? Thanks for the update!
AquilineFeline chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Esperanto? Heh, seems like that's the only alternate language used in DP-related fics. Understandable, but it's still funny. Ah, well.
Hmm, I like where this is going. You've earned another watcher.
You should probably do something about the empty third chapter, though. It probably shouldn't stay there once you finish the actual third chapter.
Cheers!
Sonochu chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Great writing style. Those pointers must have helped a lot. Just PLEASE don't make this story similar to How to Train Your Dragon. If you do, then there is almost no point of the story because you can just see the movie. Hope that doesn't deter you and good luck!
Turkeyhead987 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
You sir, did not disappoint me with this chapter! I loved it! I hope you update soon! Like earlier than the last chapter. Hehe. Great writing style, I love it and I love how you switch everything up but still had the same story plot as HTTYD. ;)

Hope to see that next chapter soon! ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »