Reviews for Perspective
Weshney chapter 3 . 4/23
I actually like this story so far. I've seen a couple like this with HTTYD crossovers but I couldn't get into them because it was essentially re-watching the movie. But this one I think is just different enough I was able to read it. I actually have things I'm questioning instead of just saying "whelp, this exact thing will happen next".
LordOfAllBricks chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
It's been two years, and I would love to see this story continue. It's an amazing concept, much more intertwined than most people are willing to take a crossover, and I applaud you for that! The Latin, especially (was that Latin? I think so), was a surprising twist. Imagine if Danny starts to learn Latin only to discover that this ghost is just as dorky as he is XD
Dannyphantomfan101 chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Do you think you could finish it because this is a true masterpiece!

Thank,
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Moooore!
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Still nothing .I 'd like to update .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Chapter 2 Is that spanish ?!That you used ?!
ThAt CrZaY Ch1cK chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
DANG IT! I thought it was chapter three... I wish you'd at least let us know if this is up for adoption, on hiatus or abandoned...
whazzupbroski chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
FINISH!
buslimpan chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Aw... Not a real chapter... Oh well.
I love this. It's so amazing. You have done a wonderful work with this! I hope that you will continue this! :) But I understand if you don't.
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I hereby command you to update this story right now!
Pretty please...
_
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
update now please
Geardark chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Please update
Rainosa chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Such a cool idea! The two stories have such great parallel characters and basic plot lines, I'm surprised no one's done it before. I don't normally read AUs, but this is a phenomonal exception! I'm really pleased with how well you've written this out, and it's not hard to get plot when you've already got a movie to follow! I'm wondering how the whole 'Danny Phantom' is going to work out as a secret identity. Please update this soon!
Jedexa chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Oh WONDERFUL. I really love this adaptation! I want to see how Phantom and Fenton translate into the Toothless and Hiccup relationship. Please please please PLEASE continue it! I mean I know the plot will be similar to the movie but there's definitely room for diverging but even it you don't diverge just translating the characters and relationships over takes a certain amount of creativity and I applaud you for it. Please update the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Haha, what're you going to do when you put up this chapter? Thanks for the update!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »