Reviews for The Other King
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 2/6
This is a response to Mr. WTF, the anon below me. While you may have valid points, the way you flamed me and your rudeness makes all your points invalid. The fact that you're anonymous and can't even bother to log into your own account is just further proof you are coward and an asshole hiding behind a screen.

"There are so many plot holes..so many contrived bullshit OOC moments."
Example? Where did you find these plot holes and what made you think the characters are OOC?

"Shit Grammer abound ladies and gents, followed up by the unwise use of time skips ( this story starts in 1593 and ends 1600)."
Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Why is my grammar shit and why are my time skips unwise. Some stories use time skips all the time so why can't I?

"Not to mention u bashed together an unholy number of fandoms into one story. How this story ever won anything is beyond my fucking mind and I wish this piece of shit isnt repeated in the rest of your works,but, just incase it is, go fuck yourself."

If you don't like it, don't read it. If you are like this to other authors to fics you don't like, then you too can also fuck yourself. If you thought my story was sucked ass, why did you continue to read it? There must have been something about it that you liked.

Xigbar is executed because he was a traitor. Also if you hate me as a person because you didn't like my fic, then you must be pathetic. Just further proof you, Anon, are a coward. Guess what? I will not stop writing and never will. Did you know that I have also written a prequel, sequel AND a spin-off to this fic.

I will continue to get better.
WTF chapter 30 . 2/5
Oh, i left this out, but, since you jumped all over the place, I was never emotionally invested in any of the characters, plus most of xemnas crew died with barely any details given (Xigbar get executed for what? maybe for just being Xigbar, but if that's the case then another reason as to why this story sucked ass).

Also, Chapter 24, made me want to scrape my eyes oiut of their sockets and spare them this ungodly sight. In chapter 24 you throw some shit together ( I.E. Gary's expelling Misty from his realm and their child is labelled a bastard, Apparently Gary has been nailing Dawn for a couple of years, and also apparenlty Iris is Gary's new wife,) and you expect me to eat this shit right after I'm done reading about how Kamon dies?...No go fuck yourself buddy.

You expect me to believe that Iris would just go into another marriage after 3 fucked marriages?Oh, and people seem to flip on each other real quick over some retarded bullshit. Please...i think i may hate you as a person. But that wouldn't be fair, but, please dont ever write again without getting a few beta-readers.
WTF chapter 28 . 2/5
There are so many plot holes..so many contrived bullshit OOC moments. Shit Grammer abound ladies and gents, followed up by the unwise use of time skips ( this story starts in 1593 and ends 1600). Not to mention u bashed together an unholy number of fandoms into one story. How this story ever won anything is beyond my fucking mind and I wish this piece of shit isnt repeated in the rest of your works,but, just incase it is, go fuck yourself.
Plasma57 chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
I don't think Lance was truly guilty. I don't have comments on the other questions though. Excellent story, keep up the good work.
Imperator Justinian chapter 30 . 3/18/2013
Congratulations of becoming best wishfulshipping fan fic of 2012! The finale was good, although rather sad. To answer your questions, I don't think Lance was guilty, although he might have been somewhat desperate I don't think he would go to such lengths. I don't have a definite idea as who was the killer. Yes, I do think that was the point of this story. The poem was good, who was the author? I'm indifferent towards Clair and Pagan.
PlumpysWorld chapter 27 . 2/20/2013
Noooo! H-h-how could Delia do this to me? JK Since Giovanni was a real...
Anyways great chappie and I can't believe how obsessed Lance is with Iris. It's kind of scary tehe. Like stalkers!
Foxwolf22 chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
1. No, all he really wanted was to marry Iris.
2. Hmmmmm, not quite sure. Part of me wants to say Giovanni, but I don't really know.
3. YES!
4. An awesome way to end the story, but I'm sorta confused with 'My courage found the art.' But then again, most poetry is confusing, so no complaints.
5. O_o
Foxwolf22 chapter 27 . 2/9/2013
MIMEY! I was not expecting that. I'd write more, but I have to finish!
Foxwolf22 chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
"I have the most awesome wife!"

Best. Line. Ever.
HollowKU chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
Nice chapter. Kamon is going to be a problem in Cilan and Iris' relationship.
HollowKU chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Yep. Cilan is the most hated one. Well, it's all part of the plot. And poor May. Anyway, good job, Chloe D
HollowKU chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Haha. "Bitch please!" That line made me laugh. Anyway, the story is getting more interesting, and this is a good chapter.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hello! Known Unknowns here from the review game on the WA forum.

Although I haven't been involved in the Pokemon fandom for quite a few years, I really enjoy what you're doing here with the more serious take on the game with added inspiration from another fandom. The detail is just right that I have an excellent mental picture of what's happening. My only critique is that I noticed a few misspelled words, and my only advice for that is simply to have a keener eye when editing. So, overall, nicely done!
LittleMissMidnight chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
A wonderful sexy ending Chloe. :)
I loved the twists in this story. It kept me on edge.
The plot was wonderful, as crazy as it was, I loved it to pieces.
Chloe, your a fantastic writer and I will be looking forward to your next story. :)
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Being for the most part, very much unfamiliar with Pokeman it took me until about half-way through this chapter to realize this was an AU. *is pretty slow*

You seem to have a sound plot and I get the sense that you know precisely where this is going - and this gives me quite a bit of confidence in your writing. For the most part, your writing is quite lovely and I did not find much in the line of SPaG.

Perhaps it is my unfamiliarity with canon, but I was a bit bogged down and overwhelmed by the sheer amount of people you throw at the reader in the first chapter. It took me a couple of re-reads to really get a sense of who is who - but this is not uncommon in anime.

Nonetheless, I still enjoyed this very much.