Reviews for Stranger Things
Aundielen chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
lol I expected a bigger fight from Kathryn, but ok I'll take that too
Aundielen chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Good take on Seven. I never could imagine her being very emotional with Chakotay.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Great story. One of my favourites, glad I found it again
Wheezzy8 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Nice story! Well done! Very original.
pennyd chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
A fun story. Thank you. I just finished reading/re-reading all of your stories and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them.
murphycat chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Love it. Wonderfully fresh take on an old tale. I liked the choices, though I might have skipped Kathryn for the last visitor. And I would have stretched out the love, uh, sex, uh, reunion scene more. LOL
Kerry J chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I loved it! Serves Chakotay right to have his mistakes (well, particularily one mistake) shoved into his face so rudely. :D I also liked how irreverant B'Elanna and Sekaya were. Must've driven him mad to be talking to them while having to listen to himself at the same time. ;-)

And though it practically had to be pushed into seeing what was clear to apparently everybody but him, I'm very glad somebody took it upon himself to show him. And by the looks of things, he was just in time.

Great story - and they didn't even kiss!
Ayjah chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Well done, very DIFFERENT way to get them together :)
mabb5 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Just about everyone has done a Scrooge story. And this one was certainly in keeping with the characters. If I have any complaint it is that the story was too short. Please write more.
Rascal207 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Ahhh...this is great! Love the idea, I've been giggling the whole time I've read this, for I played that movie in my head, but this time with Chakotay in the lead. Cheshire, you never cease to amaze me where your imagination takes you.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I started this three times and kept getting stuck partway through the first chapter, but then I pushed my way to the end where it all came together.
This was probably not my favorite of your works, but it seemed to fix a lot of things that I felt fell apart in the last bit of the series.
So... Thanks ever so much for writing it.
MadameCaptain chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I've never seen this movie, but do know the outline, and I have to say this story is awesome! I hope you keep writing!
every1ssleeping chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
What a great story! :-) There are just too many things I love about it to list them all but I think that the tombstone will stay with me for a long time.
Laura W chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I absolutely adored this. The conversations with the Girlfriends Past, Present and Future and especially the USS Marley. I haven't seen the movie you mention, but I do love a good extended literary conceit. And the voices were all perfect. Clever and well done!