Reviews for 26point2 Shades of Anastasia
sucky story.
elizabeth bennette chapter 8 . 9/16
update soon?
Deleted Accounted chapter 10 . 8/3
Anyone know if this story is published and finished anywhere else? Pretty gutted there's no ending - whichever way it was going to go!
Twinkleeye chapter 1 . 6/12
Been following this story from the start. Could you please just give us the ending of the story. It's only fair as we all supported you and trusted you when you said your updates will be slow but you will finish. Please consider.
yuvi2669 chapter 10 . 6/9
Hi, I just discover this story and loved it. Are you planing to update it? If not please let me know how you saw it end. Thanks
I hope you return to this story. I love it!
elizabeth bennette chapter 9 . 5/16
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 4/26
Any update? thanks
Help! Did this story ever get finish? Perhaps on another site? It's so sad...and frustrating to be left hanging.
Dauntless4eva chapter 10 . 4/21
Okay this story literally made me cry. Like I'm not even kidding. Sigh Christian...I really hope you update soon. It's an amazing story. It's the first story that ever brought me to tears.
Deleted Accounted chapter 1 . 4/13
I am soooooo gutted you never finished this story.
intuitive1 chapter 10 . 3/24
Are you ever going to finish this story? I hope so. It's never too late!
elizabeth bennette chapter 10 . 3/4
update soon? thanks
janeellove chapter 10 . 2/10
Hey I know I'm a little late to this story, like a year and a half late, lol. I would love to know what you had in mind for the ending, this story is great. I can see it going either way...I hope one day you'll return to it! :)