Reviews for 26point2 Shades of Anastasia
Nztwilighter chapter 10 . 9/26
Omg this might be the best 50 fic I've read so far. This is in an elite league with about 2 or 3 others. I'm new to this, been reading twific for years and years. I hope you return one day!

Thank you for your gift, anyway!
MaryMS chapter 10 . 8/9
I just found this story and in noting the date of the most recent update it appears that you have abandoned the story. Are you going to continue at some point? If not please at least tell us that as disappointing as that will be.
KariSue chapter 10 . 7/26
I'm so sad that you have given up on this story. Not only is it very well written, it is a great subject. I wish I knew what happens... :(
Bullshit!
ChoFuSa chapter 10 . 5/11
This is one of my favorite stories in the fandom. Please consider finishing it, I am desperate for closure. Pretty please?
Scoobylover68 chapter 10 . 5/1
One of my face rereads! I only wish it was concluded - even if it were a brief chapter or two on how the author saw this panning out x
Jean444 chapter 10 . 3/24
I suspect you will never get this but I'm going to try anyway. I recently discovered this wonderful story and I am so sad that there's no ending to it. I was wondering if there's any chance you will be completing it after all this time?
cwalk74 chapter 10 . 2/2
Hi, just found and read your story today. It's a shame you weren't able to continue this, but I understand that sometimes RL gets in the way of writing. I have really enjoyed reading albeit it was a hard read at times due to the deceit which I never seem to be able to take without feeling sick ~ guess it's a sign of a good story when you can feel the emotions of the characters. I think I preferred the unusual stance of CG having intense and lingering feelings for Julie, more than the realisation it was purely a fleeting infatuation. Most of the cheat fics I've read have him not really in love with the other woman, and regret is almost immediate. Your initial stance of conflicted loyalty was gut wrenching but interesting. I was pleased that Ana took that as enough proof that he wasn't sorry for the act but getting caught, and despite the anguish found the courage to value herself enough to insist she was worthy of more. Trust once lost is so hard to reclaim. I'd like to think as Ana progressed on her journey she found a great new destination for her heart and trust. I'm going to follow this story just in case you ever catch the writing bug again and have time to progress further. Thanks for the story as is. Well worth my reading time.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Love the story. Please continue.
stearncs321 chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
sucky story.
Crystal
USA
elizabeth bennette chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
update soon?
Deleted Accounted chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Anyone know if this story is published and finished anywhere else? Pretty gutted there's no ending - whichever way it was going to go!
Twinkleeye chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Been following this story from the start. Could you please just give us the ending of the story. It's only fair as we all supported you and trusted you when you said your updates will be slow but you will finish. Please consider.
yuvi2669 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Hi, I just discover this story and loved it. Are you planing to update it? If not please let me know how you saw it end. Thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
I hope you return to this story. I love it!