Reviews for Ignition
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Type your review here...
the electric phantom chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aw! That was so adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Yep, they should have filmed your version. I'm sorry, Tim should have been more injured than just the one piece of glass...and only a few stitches and he is back at work? I don't think so! I was expecting him to be blind or something, getting the blast in the face like he did. It definitely should have been two hours, there were so many holes in this episode that I didn't find any of it believable. I could rant on but I won't. Thanks for writing this scene. I really enjoy your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm so glad you did your own rendition on this scene. It's my favourite so far and I so wish they had expanded upon Tims injury because they made it look like he was really injured but then they didn't even try.
So thankyou.
crocadile1986 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
good chapter
Irene14 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Really great! I like seeing a softer side of Gibbs, even though he tries to hide it from everyone ;p
maplewind chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love it! Wish they would've focused a bit more on Tims injury in the show, but it was still good anyways
Nancy Alix chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Thank you. McGee's situation was woefully overlooked, and you have done a wonderful job of "filling in the blanks!"
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I'm surprised Tim recovered so quickly last night. I yelled ouch when I saw the glass.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Thanks, helps to have the blanks filled in. In my opinion, even though we didn't get to see Tim get taken care of medically, he did get more screen time in X.1 than he has in any season premiere ever - with the exception of Truth or Consequences. This is going on my list of faves.
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
nice one shot! totally loved that scene in the episode! i too was overjoyed that mcgee wasn't killed!
Louise chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
In response to guest. At the time Gibbs said that, he had NO idea that it was superficial and required only a few stitches. That knowledge didn't come until later. As far as he knew that shard of glass could have been a lot longer and was deeper than what was showing and could have done some internal damage that wasn't apparent at the time.

I enjoyed the story and could see Gibbs saying that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
There would be no way that Gibbs would say he doesn't have permission to die. He would say that to Tony because he was half dead, but he wouldn't say that to McGee. Plus McGee only had a shard of glass it wasn't like he was half dead. He was okay and only had stitches. Not a big deal when you put it beside what happened to Tony. There was no way that McGee was even close to dying.