Reviews for The Final Countdown
Rasgnarok chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Honey, I've just finished reading the books, and I have to say, I was very disappointed with the ending... I don't know, but the fact that Luce and Daniel get to be human, to forget all the misery and start over, while the others are stuck with the memory, is just depressing. Even more so that it makes me feel that the first three books could've never happened, and it still ressembles to what one might think as to what would be the end of the series if there was just one book. So pointless, it makes my head hurt.

But, thankfully, I turned to the fanfics, like yours here. I just love Cambriel. And I feel so bad for him. He should have been given something at the end. But the others only mention him... Anyways, I truly hope that you will consider continuing this one-shot into a full blown story, it has so much potential!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aww poor cam:(
Illbehisangel10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aww, yay more team Cam writing! This was cute and made me feel even worse for Cam. I wanted him from the beginning and you did a great job capturing how he would be feeling knowing that he'd lost his chance.
Breakdown29 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This has the potential to be expanded, but still be a one-shot.
Anastasia Grigori chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww I love this! Lilith a cover up... I can imagine that. Poor Cam... Very well written, good job!