Reviews for The Sudden
Amulet Misty chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I did feel that it was a bit rushed, but otherwise it was a great ending. I also think that the whole Joshua being Neku's friend theory was possible x3 I do like how you put it in here, and how they finally made up. Neku sort-of making up with his dad, too, was sweet.

Thanks for the great read!
Faliara chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Oh god, I hope you aren't planning on making the father like, a cheater that cares nore about one family than Neku's. Anything but that. Maybe someone caring and kind. But anyways, I hope the next chapter cones out soon!
Amulet Misty chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
An update! :) Go Joshua for removing the bug, though he still isn't forgiven (although you can't really blame Neku). Lol at Sho with no plan thereee x3 But I wonder who's the boy...Great chapter!
Lunix1412 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Nice story so far. I'm pretty keen on seeing how you explain that last paragraph too
Fostofina chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I'm really glad that you updated thisDDD I also really like you mentioning his old friend that died, that was a really great touch I really hope something will come out of it because that was something in the game that I really wanted to see *sigh* I love this chapter, please update soon D
Kanrei chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
mnnn sounds pretty interesting.

_
( ( ・・)ニヤ
( ニヤ
と__)_)
Amulet Misty chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Konishi - can't she just stay erased?! XD And I love how Neku saw Mr. Mew, so Konishi's plan to demoralise him backfired. Ooh Neku's memory...Looking forward to more!
fostofina chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
this is too awesome for words... please update soon DDD
aloof-kokiri chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Sounds pretty interesting so far! Only two corrections: Japan's emergacy number is 110 not 911. Also, it's Wildkat. Anyways, keep it up!
Lunix1412 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
A world between the RG and UG, eh? I'm pretty pumped about the way this is going!
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
It's spelt as 'coma' ;
Skipping over that - woah. Stuck in another universe. Crap, I hope Neku'll be okay. It wasn't a fast-paced chapter but I liked reading it :) And the cliffhanger was nicely done...it works. I wanna know what happens nexttt x3

-waits patiently for next update-

Keep writing!
-Dina
MizushimaKouko chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow This is a great story Keep it up!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hmm there was some positives and negatives in this so far. Such as Rhyme having grown her hair longer even though it's only been one week. And the fact that Joshua should be super-powerful and able to just wipe out a rebellion.

If we just ignore that fact and some errors in grammar - I do love the conversation you put between the group. It's so like Beat to call Shiki four-eyes without knowing it's her. And Neku referenced as Cloud - emos stick together, eh?

But overall I liked it! Besides, you're writing to improve.

Keep on writing!

-Dina
Lunix1412 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
nice intro and great characterizations! keep it up, i wanna see who this rogue reaper is!