Reviews for MWDC: Fantastic Adventures
Eric the Looney chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Hmm, an earthquake eh? I smell the mole man and associates on the horizon! (Maybe an inhuman in the mix? Quake perhaps?)

Anyways, so this chapter isn't much, just trying to capture all the fantastic dynamics between marvel's first family. Here' they're more like the world's 3nd family, as the B.P.R.D has the first family, and Thor's "family" has some seniority as well. But from here, it seems we have a path to see what the fantastic 4 were up to up until we reach any of their points of "crossing over" as you will. Whether having them take over the watch of supervillains, moving into the baxter building, or getting those spiffy team uniforms, the fantastic 4 are bound to have some amazing adventures as they move as a team to save metropolis and the world from any villain that crosses their path. U-Foes, Dr. Doom, Pyro, Killer Frost, and any number of genius villains are all people who might one day face the wrath of the science family of truth.

It also seems to me that you're starting Sue off weaker than she was portrayed before, but I get a feeling that she'll only get stronger as the story goes on. After all, if she learned her barrier powers from her first day having them, then she's on track to really developing them into something mighty like in comics. In addition, there's the whole married angle that you decided to bring in right away. I'd be interested to hear your story about how sue and reed ended up together in this universe, since they didn't have powers to bond over, and reed hardly ever seems like the romantic type on average.

Well, all these and more come in the future. Oh, and I liked how ben's doing the super jumping move like the hulk.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Nice work, you seem to be taking a bit from the film. I look forward to more
He Who See's chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Let me guess, it involves the the moleman, right?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Yeah! :) A Fantastic Four fan fic, please continue! :)