Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux
IamDonuttheWalrus chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
:O I...I don't...I don't know what to say! This was amazing! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story about Luxord! He needs more luv. I love this so much! THANK YOU!
Princess of Rose chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
-applauds- Sorry for taking so long to review! The musical is over, so I can go back to reading whenever the updates come out.
I really enjoyed this chapter; I might have said this already, but this is my favorite of them all. You really tied up the loose ends nicely, and made sure to answer all the questions I had, and even left room for a possible follow-up.
The addition of Tia Dalma was a nice one; it gave Luxord more backstory, explained how he became a Nobody, and also gave a push towards him living without a miraculous recovery.
The minor character development was a nice touch, too. I'd like to find out what those creatures were, though.
As always, can't wait to read more from you!
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I adored it. Especially since you were considerate enough to end it on 10. How everyone is set in motion now! How characters interact! Poor Demyx who keeps being pushed to the side!

Thank you for this marvelous story. I shall indeed continue and eagerly await your added chapters of the other story.
Princess of Rose chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
As usual, I love it when Luxord gets to talking about Fate. It's a nice reminder of who he really is. The whole scene with Jones was done well, though it's never explained *why* he was seeking to kill Luxord, and that was a little bit of a disappointment.
Also, try to be a little more varied with your descriptions of pain. Try to use more descriptors instead of merely stating, "exploding with pain", "full of pain", etc, etc. How exactly did he get so injured in the first place?
(I'm plenty aware that I do the same thing. I need to improve on that, too XD.)
The others are back. Will Xemnas fix this/make it worse? And will Luxord live?
Iggy-bunny and brothers chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
O.o Oh My Gosh...
Crazy Foxie chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
When I first started reading this, I must admit I wasn't as hooked as I am now in chapter 4 XD I was immediately drawn to the idea it's Luxord-centric, but now with a solid plotline with the 'intruder' impersonating people, it's really made it all the more exciting.

It's a nice touch how they're a bit unnerved about darkness and the lights going out (which is never good...), which sort of highlights them as being Nobodies (shunned by light and don't belong in the dark). Which in turn brings out the memories of their past selves presumably, and loving the one-liners of the past you're throwing out there, from 'Do you fear death' to that creepy hag (I imagine) with Demyx.

Speaking of Demyx, I did particularly like how he said that bringing out a weapon was reason enough to run away. The characterisations are nicely done, and like another reviewer said, Roxas is typically very difficult to get right but you've done it surprisingly well. I look forward to when you get to Xaldin and Zexion!

Throughout these earlier chapters though, the punctuation in speech marks seem...muddled. There are times when you're doing it perfect, and then it reverts to wrong. When you have so and so said, you use commas and lower case. Chapter 4's actually done pretty good, but I think the first one had a lot of it done incorrectly.

I'll get around to reading the rest a bit later on. Until then, keep up the good work :)
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
So much excellent Luxord action. And delightful detail on Xigbar's old past. I do enjoy mentions of those.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
The two quoted lines: Davey Jones says the line asking if you fear death, cool that Luxord heard that one with his association to Port Royale. The second is of course from Ursula's song "Poor Unfortunate Souls", so with these Disney references and apparent shape-shifting abilities...I wonder who/what the shadow is. And what it wanted Vexen's research destroyed for...
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I look forward to a bit of fiction featured on The Gambler. He often goes with less credit than he deserves.
Princess of Rose chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
This chapter doesn't suck. It keeps pace nicely with all the separate characters and their conflicts, and also starts to resolve some of the mystery you've been hinting at.
So, Luxy and Jones had their fates intertwined. It makes sense from the get go, but I'd like to see what you're running here.
The fight scenes were done well, but there were an awful lot of line breaks. I don't know how you'd use less of them, given the amount of storylines going on.
Sorry for taking so long to review! XD
Acrylate chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Wow, it's getting more interesting. Can't wait the next chaper
Princess of Rose chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Shit be getting cray, gurl. -is smacked with Lunatic for murder of the English language-
Hallucinations of Xehanort? That strange creature Luxord remembers? I really want to know what it is. I have a feeling that I know it from somewhere.
Princess of Rose chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Hmm, allusions to the past? Nice, if a tad narmy. But my stories are full of narm. XD
So Luxord knows this THING and it did something involving his insides. Is it what I think it is...?
Princess of Rose chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I know I'm not XD Who are these enemies, or enemy?
Some grammatical slip-ups this chapter, so be careful next time. However, the aura of suspense was delicious. I also love the inevitable sense that they're going to have to band together to fight.
Where did Demyx and Roxas disappear to?
Vincentia the Shiny Mew chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Huh? What happens to Roxas? Is he being taken over by darkness?