Reviews for As We Were
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
Amazing story so far but
Please don't make the story go that Emily gets to Paris and Paige is in Rosewood or something
I think my Paily heart may break
Guest chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
I feel like this fic is my drug and every time there's an update I am just left with wanting more.
HungryOwlTavern chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
Oh my god, the anticipation! So excited to see where you take this and how their first meeting goes! Also, love the Chicago reference. :)
Psyro chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
This story reminds me so much of my life, except it doesn't end up in a happy ending :p All about timing.. But I can totally relate to their feelings, you describe them in a very good way. And FINALLY Emily, go get your girl ! I can't wait to see them finally meet again :D
Cici.gotshawshanked chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
Whew, so worth the wait! Can't help to read it the updates in one sitting though I was watching a movie. I gave it up for this one :)

I really like the progression in Emily and Paige's inner turmoil as they become their better elves in recognizing on working on in their doubts and struggles first a person and then later on in their relationship.

I can't wait for Emily to get into the stalking mode on Paige. And with that, I am really getting worried with the aftermath of Paige's standing up against Renee. You can tell she's not going down without a fight to get what she wants on Paige. And as described in your story, Renee already saw Emily's face and if she sees her in Paris she definitely might hunt her down and play her in the expense of getting her hurt to hurt Paige or vice versa. A controlling femme "freaking" fatale.

Thank you for writing beautiful Paily set in future AU like this. It really is captivating and the flow of the storyline is just right in it's "taking a step forward, backward, forward, backward and getting to square one or claiming a clean slate" kind of thing. And this really makes sense having the character of Paige's self-doubt.

Thank you, really.

-Cici
checkerboard321 chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
I love this story so much, I can't wait for the rest. I have a scary feeling Emily will travel to France, Paige will travel to Rosewood and they'll miss each other (but of course, they would know what happened and find each other again, which I am sure Paily will be forever destined to do). Amazing writing!
soundslikelife8 chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS. I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS REUNION. (So long as Paige stays in Paris and doesn't fly home causing them to miss each other because that would be devastating.)
soundslikelife8 chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
I know I haven't reviewed yet, but I've been keeping up with this story. I really love it. It's so different from most Paily fanfics, but it's still so emotional and realistic. I literally burst out laughing about the whole perm thing. So hilarious. And them taking care of each other and leaning on each other for strength after the Nate thing, so good. Love it :)
meva desa chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Aww. That last line, so sweet :)
thelandongrey chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I'm really excited to see where this is going. Great work! It reminds me a bit too much of my own past relationship, but bittersweet is good. Thanks for sharing- keep it up!
Cony.xD chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
I love your fic!... its soooo good! please continue just like now! :)

I'm anxious for continuation!
HungryOwlTavern chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
I wish I could post gifs, because if I could I would post that one of Hanna going, "Love love love love!" Because I do, I love this story. Even though each chapter breaks a tiny part of my heart because I can't stand the thought of Paige and Emily broken up. I love it. Keep up the fantastic work.
meva desa chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Haha. Very funny. I'm liking where this is going. It started off sad but the story is really gaining some ground now. Keep it up!
Jes Angell chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
i love these new chapters! im feeling giddy and excited that they're going to reconnect soon..soon i hope..
Cici.gotshawshanked chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
I love this chapter :) Since Em knows the girls are keeping in touch with Paige and Spence asked Paige to send her a pic of her painting (w/c is all about EM)...will Paige do send it to her? I mean, Paige is clueless that Emily knows things about her through the girls. My Gawd, I wanna see Spence reaction then Emily's upon seeing the painting ala Em of Paige :)))

Love MonsterMC terms of endearment of Spence to Paige! McDonald's should def name a product with it! Hahaha :D It'll be a hit, I'm sure :)

And since Hanna mentioned that some of MonsterMC's were published, then I think Emily would have thought to search all about it in the internet to see her, a glimpse of her. You know what I mean. This is a suggestion per se in your upcoming chapters. And maybe, you could also draw out Em's reaction upon finding out all about Paige's progress. :)

I really am digging deeper into your fic. I'm glad you are taking amazing efforts to make it progress. Thank you :))
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »