Reviews for As We Were
Psyro chapter 42 . 12/14/2012
I never thought I would ever agree with Nick Mcullers but yeah Paige is pretty stupid (but I still love her anyway). She spends wayyy too much time in her mind, going over every thoughts she has and over-analysing everything. She needs to relax fast or she's gonna burst.

With that said, hurry up Paige, you missed on some good times, you're lucky Em is still waiting, it's time to finally go get your girl (and yeah probably be her slave for the next few years !)
glorymania chapter 42 . 12/13/2012
I was reading and reading and reading... Almost near the end... Then though, "What on EARTH? How is she ending this story?!" Then I got to the end of this chapter and realized that it's not the end yet. WHEW! I was going to go ballistic because I thought that when you said "we have two more updates left," that you meant the story is coming to an end in this chapter! I was waiting for it. Waiting, waiting, READING, waiting... Nothing implied that the end is near, and I really was going to go into shock that you were about to end the story abruptly. MAN! That was a roller coaster ride! hahahaha I was just psyching myself out for nothing. ANYWAY, I love the way you wrote Paige's parents part in this chapter and how you described their close bond from the years they were in a relationship.

I was laughing so hard when you wrote that Emily ran for two hours. I was about to say WHAT?! Is she running a half-marathon or something? I would go running for 3 miles or so but that usually takes me about half an hour. Emily's an athlete and she's running for two hours? Gee, she must be running faster than me AND that could add up to 12 miles! That's about half a marathon, girl! LOL

Yeah... The amount of time she spent running totally cracked me up and I enjoyed Emily's relationship with Paige's parents in this chapter. Really lovely chapter! I need MORE! ;)
glorymania chapter 41 . 12/13/2012
OKAY! You need to stop getting inside my head with ALL THESE LINES that are running through Paige's thoughts! hahaha! I've felt EVERYTHING you've written in this chapter at least one time in the past, and you summed it all up pretty nicely. You're on the ball today! I think we've all at one point or another felt like we weren't good enough for someone, and our insecurities gets the best of us. She's lucky that Emily is still in love with her. Real lucky, I'm tellin' you. ;)
glorymania chapter 40 . 12/13/2012
hahaha! Wow, I was NOT expecting Pam's voice to come out from the kitchen! That was CRAZY! I like how you included examples of how things were in the grey area instead of plain black and white like you've written (i.e. "Like when you're so in love with some, but have to stay away.") It's parts like those in your story that gets to me, you know? ;) I also enjoy the little comical scene near the end when Hanna elbowed Spencer (utterly adorable).
Shayforever chapter 42 . 12/13/2012
WOW! update please
Buttercup XD XD chapter 42 . 12/13/2012
meeeep! Are they gonna meet soon? I am so excited I wanna know what's gonna happen! Love your story!
glorymania chapter 39 . 12/12/2012
Woohoo! They're going to meet soon! Yay! ;D I really like this chapter for some reason. I wasn't expecting for Paige to tell Aimee about Emily. I can't wait until their meeting! The whole sniffing the wrap paper part totally made me laugh. I can actually imagine myself doing that too if I were Paige. I love the McHastings scenes in the last chapter as well. It's funny (and lovely) how much chemistry they have. ;) Anyway, I can't wait to read more! :) Until next time!
buddy2197 chapter 39 . 12/8/2012
i totally love you right now! but update soon, this story is getting good and i can't wait to read more , so, please, update soon!
PLLfreak22 chapter 39 . 12/10/2012
I just finished reading your fanfic and omg, it's so amazing, it's very well written and the story is perfect (and is very hard to find pll fanfics that are well written and with a great story).
I just wanted to say that i can't wait for the following chapters and you're doing an amazing job, you're a great writer and i'm a fan. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 12/6/2012
Must. Have. More. Chapters. Now! Please woman!
TheShawmeister chapter 39 . 12/6/2012
For some reason, after reading this, JB‘s song "Mistletoe" started playing on my mind (And i'm not even a fan). It goes something like;

If you're the only thing i'd ever get for Xmas
Then everything i wished for has come true
You're the single item on my list
My one and only Christmas wish
The MISTLETOE is where,
I'll be waiting meet me there.

Weird huh? Anyways, can‘t believe we have to wait for the next update but i know it‘s gonna be worth the wait! Tis the chapters to be jolly...
cici chapter 39 . 12/6/2012
Love these latest chapters! Gawd, precious mchastings quirks and banter ;p mcmonster and spency-loo! And ams is lovely that it seems like Paige is talking to Hanna in Paris afterall. Can't wait for Paige to go all out in getting back to rosewood and coming back to em and never letting go. Which reminds me of Florencethe machine & clams casino's song "never let me go". Perfect song for them when they get to that part of their journey. I'm sensing that Paige will do tremendous effort in setting up surprises to make em feel that she is wanted too by her other half :) reading this story brings a huge smile to my face on a 4am Friday here in the Philippines. Thanks for writing paily radness!
Jes Angell chapter 39 . 12/7/2012
"To my brilliant artist" - really says a lot about Emily's love for Paige after 3 years of being separated..and Paige, finally! time to act! . . . sad that this is almost over, but their reunion is something that i have been waiting for, like forever..:)
checkerboard321 chapter 39 . 12/7/2012
Visualising Em skydiving from the plane, and boating it back to shore... that was totally amazing! And coconut cupcakes, aww! I wish I had friends like these guys. Pure awesome! And I wonder if we'll find out what Spencer actually does for a living. I loved the chat between Paige and Ams, the mention of Ams getting all excited over Hanna, and fangirling over Em. And the detail of opening the snowglobe. And who knew you could see through see-through things! :-) Just absolutely amazing chapters! It keeps getting better with each one, when you think there's no way it can. Absolutely epic story!
soundslikelife8 chapter 39 . 12/6/2012
I should have just read this instead of watching Glee tonight. I don't know if it's because I'm highly emotional tonight, but I totally teared up at the end there with Paige looking at the snow globe. This line - "Fix the girls. Save the world" - gave me some unexpected 'Heroes' feelings. Save the cheerleader, save the world and all that. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but I appreciated it either way. How many more chapters are there? I'm conflicted because I want them to meet, but I don't want it to end. Sigh. I love this story. Everything is Paily and nothing hurts.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »