Reviews for As We Were
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
please update this is such a torture! I love the story and can't wait for them to finally meet! this is one of the rare longer fics that I read and I absolutely love it,so keep up the good work and please don't leave it unfinished :*
TheSocialPariah chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
3,345 chapters later... Still no bumping into each other. I‘m freakin out! Lol! Update soon! Lovin‘ the excruciating and agonizingly painful build up.
Sazar chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
I am officially logged in (think it's about time)
and your continued amazing effort on such a great fic is enough for me :)
Like honestly I get so excited when I see that it's been updated
And then a part of me dies inside when I'm done reading and then I'm left eagerly awaiting the next chapter
Seriously love you tho :D
glorymania chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
Gee, this chapter was quite depressing but in such a hopeless romantic way. Thank you for the updates! They're really wonderful. :) Is Emily really going to leave without speaking face-to-face with Paige? All that long trip to Paris to just buy a painting, get a glimpse of her from afar, sulk in different settings, and then send her a birthday text? hahaha Man, I thought it over and realized how I probably would've done the same thing like Em did. *sighs* Please update again soon.
pailyanchors chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
you leave it with a text and nothing else?! the torture until the next chapters! :)
soundslikelife8 chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
I have so many feelings right now. Emily on the bench outside Paige's apartment! Emily getting all the free food for being so obviously sad! The Emily/Spencer dialogue! The text! I need to know how Paige responds! Will Emily catch her flight before they get a chance to meet up? Will Paige ever leave her apartment? Will Paige sculpt a tiny Emily/Paige couple doing adorable things somewhere in her new project? I'm dying over here. But it's a good type of dying, I guess. It means you're doing your job.

Also, this line from Ch. 32 threw me off for a second: "Sounds a lot like life, doesn't it?"... because I read it as my username and was super confused. All is good, now, though!

I can't wait for the rest of your story. I've never been anticipating an update so hard.
sechilles chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
I found this story by accident a couple days ago and couldn't get enough of it.

Although I have to say postponing the great big reunion won't serve the story well. Building suspense and anticipation is fine, but people have so much adrenaline after a while they lose interest, so I do hope Paige doesn't go to Philly before they meet up.

Also, you really captured the nature of Hanna, Spencer and Aria brilliantly. I love that Spencer works within the national security apparatus. I can totally see it.
Cony.xD chapter 31 . 11/17/2012
Amazing!... I just love your fic! :)
glorymania chapter 31 . 11/16/2012
Really enjoyed the updates! I feel as though I'm anticipating for them to meet every time I read this, and god, I am disappointed after each read. This is torturous, you know? ;)
Sazar chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
You don't even know how hard it was to resist reading this the entire day whilst I was at college
I literally cannot stop reading once I start
LOVE YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE :D
Psyro chapter 31 . 11/15/2012
Very nice chapters, I don't understand why you don't have more reviews oO (Yep I know I don't review all the time, most of the time because where I live, I get your chapters in the night and after reading them I'm way too tired to write anything decent :p)

But I want you to know, I do read every chapter and feel happy with every new post :) Thank you for taking the time to write this great story :D
Rachel Manlop chapter 31 . 11/15/2012
PLEASE! TELL ME YOU ARE CONTINUING THIS! :DDD I'm in love. I can't stop reading and I haven't slept in days just because I was reading this! Please! CARRY ON! 3
Gprx710 chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
Ahhh, please don't let Paige fly to Philly on a whim while Emily is still in Paris! can't wait for the next update!
soundslikelife8 chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
You've done it again. I can't get enough of this story. I laughed out loud when I read the whole "People want to touch Paige's stuff - Tell me about it" bit. And my heart almost fell out of my chest when Paige got the plane ticket from Aimee. Ooph this story is so good on so many levels. It's giving me anxiety in the best of ways.
BokononCradle chapter 31 . 11/13/2012
Ah! I've loved following this story. Your writing is so descriptive it hasn't been difficult imagining this AU. Definitely has been a big tease throughout the whole thing. Let them reunite it's literally killing me ha!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »