Reviews for As We Were
iowahawx chapter 31 . 11/13/2012
I had a grievance against fan fic for a long time. As a writer myself I was never a fan of changing or expanding the show's universe thinking it would lead to over-possessiveness of the original narrative. You know, thinking that you (as a fan) had a right to dictate the direction of the original writer's work.

However, I have changed my opinion in the last few months. Some great writers dedicate themselves to these stories...some of them actually rip my damn heart out. Especially you and few people out there. Not to say some fan fic doesn't suck. But I think you catch my drift.

My only complaint? 30 chapters! Oh come on - you're killing me, Smalls!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/7/2012
Hi,
on sunday my 5 day old nephew was admitted to the hospital, he is home and healthy now but it was a very scary couple of days (and a long story!). the point of sharing that is that i had a hard time sleeping and this story helped me to fall asleep more peacefully. thinking about how they might run into each other and how the story was going to end. so; THANK YOU for this story, it really helped at a difficult time
Sarah
Bamary chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Love those moments of interaction between Paige and the gang! Hope Paige injuries are not to serious! Can't wait for more!
Sazar chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Paily is my drug and you are my dealer, and I am most definitely addicted
Seriously epic isn't even an epic enough word to describe this
Keep doing what your doing and keep up the amazing work
checkerboard321 chapter 28 . 11/7/2012
Brilliant new chapters. I'm loving Aimée and "Paije" and glad you're keeping us in suspence (I don't want it to end!).
Gprx710 chapter 28 . 11/7/2012
Ahhh! Just read the whole thing in one sitting! It's so good, please update soon! Can't wait for them to meet again!
Jes Angell chapter 28 . 11/7/2012
emily tearing up when she saw paige's picture on the website-that really tugged my heartstrings...so many paily feels right now..
whatusedtobe chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
please update soon and you tease to much:p
HungryOwlTavern chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
This story is going to be the death of me. I love it so much and each time I get to the end I'm so devastated that they still haven't seen each other. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the amazing writing. :)
lezbgongoozlers chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
You know, whenever I get back to a story, I have to read a few chapters prior to the one that is updated to remember the storyline, but I never have to do that when I'm reading yours because of how well they're engraved into a corner of my thoughts. These 3 new chapters were amazing. I feel the anticipation building and it's making me squirm in my seat as I wait for their meeting to happen. I hope you decide to update soon again! Waiting for these updates is so torturous. haha ;)
rocketsummer chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
Ugh. This is greeaaaaaaaat. Easily one of my top Paily fics.
Holly Bulter chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
nnnooo please say your doing anouther chapter soon ppppllleeeaaasssseeeee :P but so far AMAZING :D
lezbgongoozlers chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
Wow, I really thought that they were going to meet in one of the chapters that you started sending out simultaneously. Oh well, but I'm still looking forward to that. Please update soon! :)
Sazar chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
Loving this fic don't even mind anymore that you are keeping s hanging with a Paily reunion cos i know when it happens it will be epic
Keep up the amazing work
Guest chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
When I see u put chapters up I get sooo excited then I read them loved them and then I'm so sad cause I have to wait God knows how much more time to read ur story ur story! (I think the best I read so far)
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »