Reviews for As We Were
Bamupr chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
Gotta loveme some McHasting time! Fate, when are you expecting to make THE move!?
puppy ambush mega cute!
TheShawmeister chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
Noooooooooooo! *Lies on the floor* Left us hanging once again. Can't believe i have to wait days again. Please update soon.:)
checkerboard321 chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
This story just keeps getting better and better. I think I will read it from start to finish again when it's done. SO many lovely touches in the last 4 chapters. It's just quite simply awesome.
hopeandpray chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
I love this series and I'm so excited when I see that you have posted a new set of chapters, I both cant wait until they finally meet and I am also dreading it because it means that the series will end,
saii79 chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
When I see that you update your story I say to myself "this will be the day when they finally meet again” , but in the end I conclude that I was wrong…again. I think this is a test, how many chapters I can survive with all of this waiting. This is a bad kind of torture, and I hate to say this, but I LOVE IT! Nice work! Thanks so much for the update! :)

P.S.: Aimée, next time details please…”stunning American girl with long beautiful black hair”….it’s not so hard. :))
soundslikelife8 chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
SO GOOD. Again. So much of me never wants this story to end, and at the same time so much of me can't wait for them to reunite. Be still, my Paily heart. Also, I love how you describe the artwork so well that I feel like I can actually *see* it. And it's just like Paige to slip and fall while she's home alone on the night of her showing. You're really nailing the POVs. Can't wait for your next update :).
applestoables23 chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
This is maybe the best Paily fanfic ive read so far! It kind of reminds me of the movie "One Day" with Anne Hathaway. Anyway, its really good, good job!
ladybugpicnic chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I am in love with this story! So original and so true to these characters. I was reading this story on my lunch break at work and Missy Higgin's "If I'm Honest" played through my Ipod. Man this song is so fitting for this story. Check it out. Here are the lyrics: . So good. Hope you have as much fun writing as we do reading this. Amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
I laughed out loud in a very quiet public place when I read this: "if you don't come back to bed with me, we both know I might end up with a perm." I love this story. The anticipation of their reunion is killing me - but it's a good kind of killing (right? we're fans of Rosewood, so we can differentiate between good and bad murders? maybe?). You're awesome. Thank you :).
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
Very nice addition. I think you've captured the life of an artist perfectly. Excited for more updates!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
I don't know what to say besides AH-MAY-ZING
I love the way you Incorporated their memories to give the reader their Paily fix whilst still keeping us hanging 3
buddy2197 chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
please, please get them together already! i love your story...please update soon:)
glorymania chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
OMG I can't believe I haven't read this fanfiction until now. I'm SO GLAD I stuck with this after trying to get through the first 5 chapters, I think. It was a little confusing to understand during those first 5, and then everything started falling into place and made sense. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It's so different and...creative. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. I hope Emily and Paige will meet soon. And in the most breathtaking way. PLEASE update soon! My new favorite story!
TheSocialPariah chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
I'm begging you *kneels* JUST LET THEM MEET ALREADY! Love et!
Cony.xD chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Amazing!... its so great!... I loved this fic!... please continue just like now!...

I wish that Paily have a happy ending here :)
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »