Reviews for Stoking the flame
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Truer words were never spoken! That was really good!
Terry chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Great story. Thank you
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
And Castle finally thinks up a good retort to that line of hers. "After you..." Such a gentleman, yes? ;)

As for promises, YOU have to promise to stop teasing us and finish 'em off in these stories!
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
See. I thought I misread 'stoking' as 'stroking' ... Then again, my brain is just atuned to your work.
Also, with all the stoking/stroking/provoking .. Lady, I'm choking. And no, don't bother. I know that made your mind wander too. ;)
Luv ya
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh wow, love it! You made the show's elevator scene twenty times hotter!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hahahaha... loved it.
I want an elevator scene... just like this :)
alwayscastle chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Sooo beautifully written. Gaah the words you use. Poetic
And holy fuuck hot
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh that elevator is going to see some action this season, I can feel it in my waters! :') Loved this! Soooooo hot hot hot! And the touch of 'You coming Castle?' at the end! LOL Awesome!
AlwaysCaskett12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Way to make the sick girl use some energy to fan herself. Woowwweee! If only this scene followed on HBO or something hahaha.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awesome, so sexy! I loved how you detailed all those steps, giving us almost slow motion imagery of all these sexy touches. And you win at optimal usage of the signature Beckett line... An his response is so awesome, I wish I wrote it! Lol. :)
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Finally got to read this, and flailing not only because it's so good, but also because they actually get to do this now. This is fiction no longer! She did actually grab him in the lift, she is having sexy times with him now. THIS IS REAL! Excited much?
THIS - "an air of innocence and devilry" - perfect! I have not seen or read a more prefect and fitting description of what Kate is now, and has evolved into over the last 4 seasons.
Love the double entendre at the end. But that's all Castle isn't it. Innuendo is king :) thank you!
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Holy Hell that was not only hot but gorgeous and I totally lost it when Kate was realizing all that he was. All the beautiful things that they are. Amazing job! *fav*
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story. Why is my mind in the gutter over the last 2 lines LOL. I bet he is coming
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
GOD! ANOTHER ONE? WHY DIDN'T I SEE THAT THIS MORNING? I'm getting old...and therefore blind apparently!

OMG, I love your post ep fic! Naughty Kate...kjfdsifjdijfoia! God, I LOVE this season, please please help me, but I'm losing all coherence because of this freakin' show! I do hope you write a fic for every ep. Yep, you heard right...and nope, I don't think it's too much to ask. No-uh. LOL

And can I just say HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT! And the last line just about killed me! "You coming Castle?" [...] "Yes, after you...Kate." Uuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Brilliant! THAT IS ALL!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh that to familiar line "You coming Castle?" Love it. Gah. The fanfic story plus the sneak peeks are just killing me!