Reviews for Colors of Your Love
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Dang! I wanted to read more. I love the idea of a coloring date. :) I'm gonna put you on author alert and see if you have other stories. Thanks for sharing. xo
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was so sweet and romantic! :)
Lolo84 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was really cute and sweet! And now I wanna color Lol
AnnalieghElizaJosephine chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was soooo cute. i loved it. Sexy and cute in one fantastic

Annaliegh xo
Everleigh Rayne chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So, so sweet! Made me smile.
HPPhoenix07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Such a great story! Edward's idea of a date is so sweet and adorable! Loved it! )
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
*swoon*
Loved it x
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I know this is a one-shot but please, feel free to get inspired again and post more of this Edward and Bella.

Seriously loved it :)
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Aww this was really cute and very nicely written. I loved your sweet Edward and the idea of their coloring date. Just made me melt. I also liked the way he "said" I love you. Great job!
abinar chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh, what a sweet Edward. I'm swooning! Thanks for sharing.
deb24601 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was really sweet. Very pretty writing, you have a beautiful flow to your words. I just adore a Sweetward and this one was... gah! Just gah! Loved the back and forth on the telephone when he was shopping, very funny. The lemon was gorgeous, not too much but just enough *cough* Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing. :)
anon chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i just love this story. its so sweet. you are a terrific writer. :)
lisazj chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awwwww, sweet! Such a tender little story, chelle. I loved it. I loved the fact that Edward would even think to buy the coloring books and stuff for Bella. Then to turn it into such a romantic, swoony date? *sigh* The way Edward told her that he loved her was perfect.

You did so good, I'm really proud of you! Thanks for making me smile. :)
00chely00 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012