Reviews for Do No Harm
Sevvus chapter 1 . 3/2
awww

thats all i can think to say.

that ending gave me so many feels...
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
"Good, your awake."

The sentence should read, "Good, you're awake."

Other than that, great job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Me likey this story. :)
quoth-the-pigeon chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Great story! I loved reading it :)
lightning bird chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Nice ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Sawed. This is lovely. They should repeatedly hypo Patel as part of her punishmen
numom1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I really like this short little story. The idea of the Respiragel is very intriguing and novel. I can't help but feel sorry for poor Bones as it was very obvious that he was really scared about losing Jim. Waking Jim up to give him an update was a great way to show us what was happening with him. Again, a very nice short story. I would have liked to know a bit more about the different room Jim found himself in as it sounded intriguing, but I assume it was some kind of ICU ward for Sickbay. Again, very interesting concept. :)
Gwenh chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice touches of humor like the line "holding his brains in his hands." Gave me a chuckle. Good job overall, a nice foray, I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
ncely written
irezel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
:C boooooones...he was so worried. :(
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Your one-shots convey a lot and are beautifully insightful.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Heavy. Condescending doctors are the worst! Especially when they're *WRONG*. Loved this. Good stuff. Thanks for the read.
ElegantGhost chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story, love a good friendship fic... it's not easy to write a story in which one character can't talk, but you did it very well. Me, I feel a bit more awkward about it and try to avoid monologues. The breathing gel was also a very unique idea, like using sutures instead of thread in surgery. It sounds like something they'd use. Hell, sounds like something WE should use. Also liked the idea about a closable pop up warning in Jim's file. Very amusing. Wonderful story, thanks for the read.
justanotherpatel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Kinda resent that the idiot's name is Patel, but love the story! keep up the good work! :)
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
McCoy might get angry at Jim for getting himself hurt, but no one is safe when he finds out his best friend was hurt from someone's neglect. Nothing like having a CMO for a best friend!