Reviews for Do No Harm
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 1/17
I really loved this! Great work!
Sevvus chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
awww

thats all i can think to say.

that ending gave me so many feels...
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
"Good, your awake."

The sentence should read, "Good, you're awake."

Other than that, great job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Me likey this story. :)
IridulcentDays chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Great story! I loved reading it :)
lightning bird chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Nice ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Sawed. This is lovely. They should repeatedly hypo Patel as part of her punishmen
numom1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I really like this short little story. The idea of the Respiragel is very intriguing and novel. I can't help but feel sorry for poor Bones as it was very obvious that he was really scared about losing Jim. Waking Jim up to give him an update was a great way to show us what was happening with him. Again, a very nice short story. I would have liked to know a bit more about the different room Jim found himself in as it sounded intriguing, but I assume it was some kind of ICU ward for Sickbay. Again, very interesting concept. :)
Gwenh chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice touches of humor like the line "holding his brains in his hands." Gave me a chuckle. Good job overall, a nice foray, I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
ncely written
irezel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
:C boooooones...he was so worried. :(
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Your one-shots convey a lot and are beautifully insightful.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Heavy. Condescending doctors are the worst! Especially when they're *WRONG*. Loved this. Good stuff. Thanks for the read.
ElegantGhost chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story, love a good friendship fic... it's not easy to write a story in which one character can't talk, but you did it very well. Me, I feel a bit more awkward about it and try to avoid monologues. The breathing gel was also a very unique idea, like using sutures instead of thread in surgery. It sounds like something they'd use. Hell, sounds like something WE should use. Also liked the idea about a closable pop up warning in Jim's file. Very amusing. Wonderful story, thanks for the read.
justanotherpatel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Kinda resent that the idiot's name is Patel, but love the story! keep up the good work! :)