Reviews for Something to Write Home About
brynja.h.jonsdottir chapter 2 . 2/26
Wish there was more of this great story.
Aquitaine85 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Ok i agree with the other reviews for this one! Please dont abandon this story! The premise is fantastic and i want to know what happens next. please continue :)
Mcbenzy chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Oh I am hoping this hasn't been sacrificed to the abandoned stories gods. It's really well written and has so much potential.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Please continue writing this.
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
So, I've just caught up with this. I know you're working on your novel - which is no doubt wonderful - but whenever you do get a chance to add more to this story...I'll be waiting. God, what a prospect...
Eninaj chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
She's been dead for a week? Did she drink a potion she got from an apothecary so that she could fake her own death and run away with her Romeo? Ah... no wait, that story doesn't end well does it? There must be another explanation. But, hey, who cares as long as she's alive!

I am so looking forward to the next instalment, please make it soon!
Philthefeet chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Oh, please keep writing. I'd love to see the reunion and have them run away together and live happily ever after!
MeadeBallyK chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I am looking for more and love the difference in ending. Though a little confused as to exactly what happened. I am pretty sure you will help that so I'll say no more. Keep up the great job...
Louise chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Oooh goody - a new Ballyk fic to read. I love the premise, and the emotion and the humour you have caught in the first two chapters really comes across to me.

Being medically trained, I am not quite sure how she could have been assumed dead for a whole week but I realise that the story wouldn't work if it was earlier than that in the timeline and I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh, yes. Continue!
Eninaj chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh wow, nice start! Nice to see another new author too. More please!
Amalgam000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Intriguing start! Can't wait to read more!
Alexiah Rose chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
She's alive! Always a promising start ;)
What next?