Reviews for Pattern Break
Starcastal chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
if I could favorite a story a thousand times this would be the one I'd choose
BendAndCurl chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Wow, this was so sweet and heartfelt. Poor Maka and Soul in the beginning. I'm so glad they worked it all out. Their married life is great to read about, and I love how you made a fic about Married!Sex which not a lot of authors do.

PS Imagine having Stein as your gynecologist though– nightmares for LIFE
Kawaiibentou chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Very powerful, and mostly subtle, patterns rule our lives. But we always have the power to break destructive patterns...if we want to. Love this message.
Dark Philosophy chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Soo cute! I LOVE IT.

This is my first time reviewing even though I've read nearly all your fics. That fact that i am taking the time to write this means you did really good on all of them. Thank you so much! I really hope on seeing more in the future. I could really go on about this but I'll save that for another chapter or a PM. I have an account but I havent been on in years so I'm talking as a guest. anyway, thank you once again for all the fluffy sh*t that guys don't like to admit.
Semper Fidelis
"Dark Philosophy"-Formally known as "Bullpup"-formally known as 'a lot of other names'
SoMA chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
HOLY MOTHER FUCK THAT WAS SO HOT AND SO MOTEHR FUCKING SON A OF A BITCH FUNNYYYYYYYY! I LOVE UR FAN FUICSSSSS! I LOVE OYOYOUOUDFJGAHDSGHSADHGASHADFJgask;djg;LSDJG;ADSLJ GK;AJSD;GH;ASKDJG;LASJDG;AJSD;GJADSKGHKLASDGAS

*Take Extra Pack of Crack*
Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was freaking smexy and funny. I like the ending when it says,Holy shit. The really were gonna need a bigger bed
anythingforl-l-love chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Bit we have talked about me reading things that slap my emotions around... DAMMIT BIT PUT A WARNING IN THE DESCRIPTION TELLING ME IF I SHOULD READ THIS OR NT! I HAD A 7 SEVEN YEAR OLD ASK WHY I WAS CRYING WHEN I WAS READING THIS
dftere chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
The ending was pure win! Too sweet, and yeah, with twins they will need a bigger bed! :D cute story!
SE-Junkie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
omg i absolutly love it XD my friend evansluver14 recomened this and another of your stories... which i shall review as well Xd
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
v,madnetawotgudsfsdg
The beginning of this almost killed my feels D:
But the end is so adorable I dont even care that you almost broke my heart at the beginning of this :D
[bows down to your awesomeness]
ImJustLazy chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Okay, I normally don't write reviews unless the author deserves them. And author: You deserve this. This was an amazing story. The premise of Maka being insecure about her and Soul's relationship was brilliantly played. The sex scene was done well, because I've read some bad smut before and THIS is GOOD. So be proud! The way the two played off each other was amazing, you definitely captured their character. The pacing was great, it was realistic and it had a happy ending! My favorite part would have to be that scene at the end with their daughter, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who sees Soul being that kind of dad! The one who gives in way too much because God dammit the children are too adorable to say no to! KEEP UP THE PHENOMENAL WORK! BECAUSE THIS DESERVES MORE REVIEWS.
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
kyaaa nice! more!
Knickknack's Attack chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was so...OH MY GOD I LOVED THAT! Your writing has just rendered me illiterate because I really can't describe just how much I loved that story. SERIOUSLY. You are genius. It was sad, then adorable, then delicious, then adorable again and I just can't handle it. Please, for the love of all things holy, write more!
EvansLuver14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awe *sqeals happily* I really like this story, it's so filled with emotion and sweetness! :3
Bone Princess chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This seriously should've been the very last episode or at leasta chapter in the manga! It was down t eartha and heartfelt, in short... wicked!