Reviews for Hearts of Flames and Headshots
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
this is epic, hope to see more soon!
Jinxed just in Time chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Hey, I like the idea behind this story but I find it a little hard to read. Try taking your story out of bold; it will make it easier for people to read. Also try making a new paragraph every time someone starts talking; so if Sniper has said something, and you want to have someone else say something, make a new paragraph start right before they say something.

All in all I really like this story, but keep in mind what I said. I hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
This is different from a lot of the stories on here. I like it! The only thing I have a problem wih is the fact that these are middle school kids. If you changed it to high school, then it would make a lot more sense.
Renascence-A chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
You need to space around your paragraph in a form in which is proper for writing, where when a single person speaks, and then another speaks, a new paragraph is made. Also, is it necessary to bold everything?
TheAceOfDarkHearts chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Yay! She seems really awesome, i would die to be her friend ahah. :) Your story is really good so far! I love how James was confused when she picked up the flamethrower XD This is awesome and I love it sooo much!

-Ace
TheAceOfDarkHearts chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OH. MY. GOSHH! I absolutely love this story so far! Im already looking forward to the next chapter!

Awww Sniper Shawn is so cute! I love the fact that its like a high school and they are the freshmen! Absolutely marvelous! :)

-Ace3