Reviews for Ministry Interference
HowlingRain chapter 51 . 8/27
Excellent work! Loved it! :)
mom52575 chapter 51 . 8/27
Cute ending and thank you for putting at the end the list of all the children. Can't wait to see what you write next. Have fun with all of it and Good luck.
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 51 . 8/26
aww i love this story so much. i am really sad to see it done, but happy at the same time. it just is a war of Mixed emotions that is running through me . before this fic i wasn't a big fan Manpreg fics and would try and stay away from them as much as possible, because of past fic i have read. will it just so happens that i was just searching the new uploads/updates trying to find something to read and came across this story.i read the intro and thought it was interesting, for a story about manpreg, and decided to give it a shot. i started to read the first few pages and just was hooked. this story was so well written that i didn't care what it was only that i couldn't weight for the next update.

i think you for this story and hope i get to read more in the future, Happy Writing! :DDDD
yukino76 chapter 51 . 8/26
good story i enjoyed it very much thanks for sharing it with us ;)
CheshireKitKat chapter 51 . 8/26
OMG HOUSEELF BABIES!? *dies*
diddleymaz1 chapter 51 . 8/26
Great story. I love happy endings.
christiangirliemiranda chapter 51 . 8/26
I am so sad that this story is over! I have loved the romance and the great idea of the ministry law.
Great job!
GOD BLESS!
-Miranda
Luvlylexy chapter 51 . 8/26
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I swear to god all my teeth have fallen out and I have grown fur from the sheer amount tooth-rotting FLUFF this entire thing has and I LOVE IT! Perfectly fluffy and happy ending for a perfectly fluffy and happy fic. I am the satisfied u
LoveK chapter 51 . 8/26
This has truly been a wonderful ride. I enjoyed this story so much and I can wait to see what else you come up with.
Ari 347 chapter 51 . 8/26
Loved it! This was an amazing ending to an amazing story! Can't wait to read more of your work!
mizzrazz72 chapter 51 . 8/26
It started out bad in the beginning but in the end, it was perfect.
randomplotbunny chapter 51 . 8/26
A beautiful ending. Thank you. :-)
Jeez, we get it, you hate Lucius. Stop making him the pinata everyone kicks around. You have him making decisions that are ridiculous. He's not an idiot. Harry lectures him about things that aren't his business and when it is, you have Lucius acting like he doesn't have an IQ and cowers. Why have you decided that everyone is so enlightened about every topic while Lucius is the little toddler that just doesn't get it? It's insulting to Rowling's intimidating character and it's poor writing. Get a different scapegoat. I'm sick of 'Lucius does this stupid thing, Harry swoops in and saves the day/ shows him the error of his ways because he's oh-so-better and because Narcissa is the woman she's just smarter, everyone sighs at how silly Lucius is, repeat'. I mean, when he commented that Draco would need his wedding robes re-sized, everyone acted like he was a horrible person for hurting Draco's feelings, rather than what it really was: a hormonal person taking an innocent comment out of context. Normal people would have calmed Draco down and made a mental note not to talk about it again. Your characters jumped on Lucius as if he did it on purpose or should have known Draco would react that way. It wasn't Lucius' fault and the backlash at him was mean and uncalled for.
History Buff chapter 29 . 8/12
Henry VIII only beheaded two of his six wives: Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard. Anne for (erroneous) charges of treason, adultery (hence the treason) and incest, Catherine for (legitimate) charges of treason and adultery. He divorced his first wife, Catherine of Aragon; annulled his fourth marriage to Anne of Cleaves; third wife Jane Seymour died in childbirth; and lastly Catherine Parr outlived him.
emthereble chapter 50 . 8/12
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! !