Reviews for Ministry Interference
Gemma Varsey chapter 8 . 11/1/2019
Followed weblink recommendation here from favorites site & really this has fallen flat. Same lame stuff written in many other stories but bit more romance, the inevitable Drarry pairing & oh yawn I'm so bored already! Very long winded speeches too continuous & limited action. Full rewrite & beta with you know a non fluffy brain will seriously help?
HoneyBear84 chapter 51 . 8/12/2019
Loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2019
I loved this novel. It was beautiful and my heart was always light when reading this.

I also enjoyed when you took the time at the end of each chapter to explain things, especially medical conditions. People don't realize how much we can learn even while reading fiction!

Well done!
SN chapter 11 . 5/7/2019
I cried. I cried! I don't cry often but at the beginning, it was just so heartfelt. I cried then I laughed. You are an amazing writer. Now I'm going to tell all my friend "I cried because Harry got married." I sounds so weird. I cried because he got married.
mycookiesgaara chapter 11 . 4/8/2019
this chapter absolutely broke my heart. just thinking that this is what Harry must of actually felt when he married Ginny. that while yes he was gaining a family. he didn't have anyone there to do the 'teasing' as you out it. and for Lucius to apologize. good God am I crying now.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 16 . 9/4/2018
I don't know how you do this. I wa plotting my suicide, seeing no more reason to line. An then I figure, I might as well enjoy my final days. I read a few pages of this and lo and behold, suddenly thins don't seem so bad. Suddenly life feels worth it. Suddenly I wonder hoe I could ever have thought life meaningless. It's not the first time I thought those things, it may not be the last, but just reading this gives me hope. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's true; this gives me life, and I thank you for that. I truly do.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 29 . 8/14/2018
HOLY SHIT! Sorry for the outburst but I just realized that there're FIFTY FUCKING CHAPTERS of this godsend! WOOHOOOO!
TiredAssMuggle chapter 28 . 8/14/2018
I'm thinking, Erebos Abaxas Malfoy-Potter!
TiredAssMuggle chapter 17 . 8/13/2018
You are best author. If you are a modest person, I have one thing to say to you: shut up and accept my praise!
TiredAssMuggle chapter 15 . 8/13/2018
Girl Names: Tatiana, Yaleen, Circe, Jade, Lupus, Indigo, Violet, Rose, Garnet, Bridget, Katherine, Harper, Margerie, Hollie/Holly, Fate, Destiny, Hope, Citrine, Aster, Larkspur, Morgan/Morigan/Morganit Dahlia, Iris, Zoe/Zoey, Lori ;), Lucy XD, Olivia, Elizabeth, Opal, Victoria, Lapis, Julia, Nala, Cleopatra, Artemis, Hestia, Hera, Tourmaline, Turquoise, Athena, Persephone, Chrysanthemum, Orchid, Gladiolus, Zinnia, Carnation, Alstromeria, Delphi, Daphne, Velma, Wendy, Jewel, Ruth, Dorothia/Dorthy/Dorothy/Dot/,so many different iterations with names, honestly!, Gem, Sapphire,Paraiba, Pearls, Peridot, Rubellite, etcetera because I'm lazy.
Boy Names: Timothy, Citrine, Macbeth, Antoine/Anthony. Lukas/Lucas/Luke/Lucais/Lucias/Lucius ;), Alexander/Alex/Al,William/Bill/Will/Willis, so many different iterations with names, honestly!, Simba, Alexandrite, Lapis, Garnet, Topaz, Tanzanite, Topaz, Tourmaline, Turquoise, Zircon, etcetera because I'm lazy.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 14 . 8/13/2018
I'm telling you now, authour, that rose had better be a deep, vivacious, love-red. *mock glares*
TiredAssMuggle chapter 8 . 8/13/2018
I'd be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. I love books and learning in all sorts of ways, can be a bit of a know-it-all, but always want to know more, hence, Ravenclaw. I also am cold with those whom I am not close and can be intimidating and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe a little manipulative, I am cunning and self-preserving, my default face is a blank unhappy impasse, around those I distrust or am uncomfortable with, I am emotionless, and I like it when my enemies or someone who has betrayed me suffers in some way, hence, Slytherin. I think I could fit in with any house though. I am fiercely protective and loyal (which works for Hufflepuff but mostly Gryffindor), I can be brash and hot-headed and rarely back down from a challenge, I think with my heart a lot, and can get very emotional with those which I am close to, hence, Gryffindor. I am loyal, kind unless you have shown unkindness, soft on the inside, hope for peace in the world, CAN be modest, TRY to see the best in people, and have a strong sense of justice, hence, Hufflepuff. I am very complicated and am fairly sure I have more than one personality. Not just because of these many traits, but I don't feel like explaining though I could if you ask for more reasoning.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 7 . 8/13/2018
I'm mad at the M.O.M., why aren't they allowed to switch? *pouts*.
janie-ohio chapter 51 . 7/6/2018
A light, fluffy read. Somewhat too fluffy, and the characters were so far OOC that it was awkward after a while. I did finish it, though, (even if I did slim a bit at the end) and the writing itself wasn't bad. overall, it was a pleasant diversion and had some bright spots and some fun sex. thanks!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 51 . 7/6/2018
This is a great story

Keep writing as life allows