Reviews for Ministry Interference
AMAZING
TwiSagaLover chapter 10 . 3/5
what is frotted?
TwiSagaLover chapter 5 . 3/5
omg i am sooooooooooooooooooo loving this! it my first HP fic ever!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 34 . 3/3
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
sweetteatwo chapter 46 . 3/3
So sad about . Please let Harry comfort Teddy I would like to see a whole chapter were Harry than Draco have to comfort Teddy and show him that Harry and Draco and Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy will love and take care and that he is truly family along with the Wesley's. Please update soon answer when you can.
sweetteatwo chapter 44 . 3/3
Strokes happen alot. My mother passed away on April 11, 2007 she kept having mini strokes and all her senses were gone. My mother was always on the go and she had a sharp mind and it was hard not to always be unable to understand her when she talked and I had to be her right side and to see how sad she was when she could not get up and go on her own and when she came thru het stroke she held up her left hand showing five fingers and then she put one finger down to let us know and to make sure that my dad had died it hurt me to tell her my dad was gone my sistet asked me did I know what she ment and I told them yes daddy died and now it was just her, my sister and me and our older brother left . She was put with others until we had her moved to a private room and man was in there by the name of George which was my father's name.
sweetteatwo chapter 43 . 3/3
My Mother had a stroke in 2004 after my dad died on Nov.16, 2003 from pancreatic cancer than 7 months later mom had her stroke she lost the use of her right side of the body. Because she lost the use of her right side means that the stroke accrued on the left side of the brain. Thank you for posting the symptoms of a stroke.
sweetteatwo chapter 41 . 3/3
I hope now that Mrs. Tonks live with Harry and his family that she will get the rest and care she needs and the rest, and less stress.
sweetteatwo chapter 40 . 3/3
I know it's been a while since I left a review, but this fic. is so good love the plot, love how it's written. I agree with Harry on the fact that his grade years helped and won the war. They should be able to make their own decisions.
sweetteatwo chapter 38 . 3/2
It's time for the ministry to go screw themselves.
sweetteatwo chapter 34 . 3/2
So happy that Draco and Babies made it thru the birth. Good to see that Harry did not forget to show Teddy that he was still loved.
sweetteatwo chapter 33 . 2/28
I don't care what others say but for me I'm so happy for Pansy's new happy marriage.
sweetteatwo chapter 32 . 2/28
I'm happy that Harry told Mione that he had a second house elf. I thought it was cute the way the puppy inter reacted with Dobby's sister.
sweetteatwo chapter 31 . 2/27
So happy that Harry and Draco decide to give each other a chance.
sweetteatwo chapter 30 . 2/27
I started reading this story today and I can't stop readying it. It's that good.