Reviews for Ministry Interference
sad gurl chapter 51 . 4/24
oh every time i reed of storys wiv harry/draco 2gethrr i cry an start 2 cut my self again in pain
y do u hurts us so much? it not tru an we all no it not tru but u stil posts untru
i bleeds be coz off u not caring i cut 4 u telling all lies wiv ships of peepole hoo not be 2gether ever
we crys cut an crys morr
plez stop 4 us
sadd gurlz
Sep 20 2009
JuleKiwi chapter 3 . 4/23
Love this fic
Byleth Cifer chapter 8 . 3/7
I did the pottermore sorting test and get put into Slytherin. I'm actually happy with that result since it plays into my cold and calculating style as well as the fact that I personally worked to smother my 'Light' side because quite frankly all the 'greater good' trash nearly makes me ill.
InnocentIthinknot chapter 13 . 1/26
OMFG! I'm laughing so hard about that Princess Bride reference. I know this late but I love this fic.
Lmppsc chapter 2 . 1/3
I just, wow, this is ridiculous but I love it
Lmppsc chapter 1 . 1/3
well, this is Extreme
Guest chapter 51 . 10/27/2020
Que fanfic maravilhosa, Lori! Emocionante, cheia de argumentos, momentos lindos de verdade! Os diálogos as descrições, as narrativas, tudo muito incrível! Você fez uma obra e tanto e vai me deixar suspirando de alegria por muito tempo! Parabéns!
*Skay Grey*
ZexionNomura chapter 8 . 10/16/2020
So you're a Hufflepuff eh? According to Pottermore (and all of my friends as well) I'm a Slytherin. I am actually VERY calculating and in some cases a tad manipulative, yes I admit that, but honestly like all Slytherins I believe that revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll let you think I've forgotten, but in the end I will get you when you are vulnerable just to make sure my retaliation goes off without a hitch.
V for Vagina chapter 51 . 7/31/2020
Whilst in detention Draco asked Filch what exactly was that large muggle looking device in corner of classroom. The one with an Alpha & Omega symbol on it..
The caretaker told him that Arthur Weasley had confiscated it from a couple of very strange types; one with badly burned skin & really long robes, and another who seemed to have been partially transfigured into a gorilla. He'd sent to Dumbledore that morning to see if the headmaster could figure it out.
After Filch left Draco could swear he could hear ticking coming from the object? Curiosity got the better of Malfoy & he went up & put his ear to it..

.. just as the 500 megaton cobalt salted fission-fusion-fission device exploded in his face..

Very fortunately Hogwarts magically wardings & planar shielding managed to shunt almost all the energies into another dimensional plane & seal the rest in trinitite like magical glass.

Argus Flitch returned two hours later to find where classroom doorway had previously been, a now perfectly smooth blue-black rectangle of polished obsidian like glass .. that was slightly warm to the touch..

"Fucking purebloods!" he muttered "Always trying something to get out of punishments!"

Harry and everyone at Hogwarts soon forgot Draco. Harry developed a meaningful relationship with another person - possibly Oliver Wood or maybe is was Susan Bones. Either way this universe was spared yet another dreary drarry drama.
Boris Johnson chapter 51 . 4/3/2020
If you want to delete any reviews featuring constructive criticism, then don't ask for damn reviews in first place!

Suppose your one of these snowflake authors who 'praise me! adore me! love me!' 'oh no someone has said a tiny negative thing - squeeeee I'm going to have a breakdown over it!'.

Worst kind of attitude ever - particularly during current world events with good decent people dropping dead.
Get over yourself you self indulgent selfish idiotic child!
Dream Interfear chapter 51 . 3/5/2020
_
ππππππππππππππππππππππ
"AARRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare! - like he'd never had before!
Fancying Potter! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up to experience and NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring dreams until end of school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be fatal in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half - when stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation, would never leave him. IF this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's famous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold.
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved? Mudblood bitch Granger wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to accomplish anything so subtle.

Draco's problems disappeared during July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October. Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. It didn't get terribly better.

It took a further eight months to become free of those accursed dreams of being with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a very mediocre academic career at Durmstrang's and left England for good after he graduated. The humiliation of bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. His going bald at twenty didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune to fines. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent lust! Eeep! And of course those visions were worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face.

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizers. Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.
Harry frying the so called Dark Lord with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom. As he turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour! Harry had to be taken to New St. Mungo's for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to smack him across the back of the head!)
Gemma Varsey chapter 8 . 11/1/2019
Followed weblink recommendation here from favorites site & really this has fallen flat. Same lame stuff written in many other stories but bit more romance, the inevitable Drarry pairing & oh yawn I'm so bored already! Very long winded speeches too continuous & limited action. Full rewrite & beta with you know a non fluffy brain will seriously help?
HoneyBear84 chapter 51 . 8/12/2019
Loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2019
I loved this novel. It was beautiful and my heart was always light when reading this.

I also enjoyed when you took the time at the end of each chapter to explain things, especially medical conditions. People don't realize how much we can learn even while reading fiction!

Well done!
SN chapter 11 . 5/7/2019
I cried. I cried! I don't cry often but at the beginning, it was just so heartfelt. I cried then I laughed. You are an amazing writer. Now I'm going to tell all my friend "I cried because Harry got married." I sounds so weird. I cried because he got married.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »