Reviews for Ministry Interference
krixlight chapter 27 . 2/21
I don't think I understood what Harry was hinting at lucius. I got lost around the point when he mentioned he was an impressionable twelve year old child...
Mackenzie chapter 10 . 2/1
Lavender Brown was killed by Fenrir Greyback in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Hancock23 chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
i am having a hard time reading this story, draco is too ooc.
bethi13212 chapter 43 . 6/27/2016
So, basically, Percy's baby girl was named Violet Violet :)
velanyangel chapter 32 . 6/25/2016
This is a really good fanfic! I like how it isn't the cliche Harry and Draco are forced to marry!
Tinshaw chapter 51 . 6/12/2016
Good story, thanks so much.
CatGirl04 chapter 51 . 1/24/2016
I really enjoyed this story but felt the Dom/sub thing, but it's your story. I hated the ministry for forcing them through getting married and having kids, but after the first round, they should have butted out.
Ruby chapter 39 . 12/31/2015
This shit is seriously degrading.
Ruby chapter 37 . 12/31/2015
Honestly, this would've been a good story without all this dominant submissive crap. It was okay at first but it just went over the line. Forgetting a meal, you need to be punished. Wtf. Why make it all dracos fall? Seems over the top even with your attempt at reasoning. I honestly do not like Harry very much when he tries to be a 'dominant'. Seriously makes it so frustrating to read certain parts of this story. Ugh.
Yankeegomera chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
lovely so far!
Angel Rose Potter chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
I think it's funny but my name is Angelica Rose
BlackMoon08 chapter 40 . 11/26/2015
I do wonder if Draco finds out his Animagus form?
BlackMoon08 chapter 51 . 11/26/2015
A bit lengthy at times, but otherwise a wonderful read!
I know okay chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
That confrontation with Lucius needed to happen or he'll interfere in their marriage the rest of their lives.
I know okay chapter 21 . 11/7/2015