Reviews for Kung Fu Humans
What a coiecidence that I am reading this on a nook lol
animatedfangirl21101 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Cool. If this is what Kelsi imagined, then couldn't she imagine some evidence proving the innocence or guiltiness of Heng?
animatedfangirl21101 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
This is awesomeness! Bodacious Awesomeness! This is really good.
animatedfangirl21101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Oh my gosh. You are exactly like me! My daydreaming usually doesn't enter the classroom, but other than that, we are TWINS!
DeliahDalia chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Nicole, definitely...It's so ironic how much we have in common :p
Dalia Elkhatib chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Oh my gosh, I totally know how you feel! I've always been teased because of my immense obsession with Po
LizzyThePanda chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
WOOHOO! That was an awesome ending. I loved the ceremony they had for the girls and I can say I felt a little emotional when they transported from the KFP world back to their world, then again, who wouldn't be emotional in a time like that? This story is probably one of the best KFP fics that include humans entering the world. I just love the creativity you used for the Goddesses, the battles and let's not forget those necklaces. Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to read more from you!

Oh! And my favorite Dragon Sister is totally Kelsi. Though I love all three of them, Kelsi is my favorite because of how she's pretty much always ready to risk her life for her friends.
LizzyThePanda chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
That was one epic battle! While reading I could hear Guns & Roses playing in my head. I hope Kelsi will be okay. Can't wait to read the end!
LizzyThePanda chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Nice chapter! I like how the girls sorta became investigators at the grand palace and Chauntella is one creepy wench. I can't wait to see the battle!

Sorry I've been gone for a while. How have you been? Are you looking forward to Christmas? Are you working on any new stories I can fall in love with? I hope to hear back from you. (:
tlc234stars chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Wow, I like this chapter. I am glad Kelsi and her friends met Po.

This is an awesome chapter and you write better than me. :)
tlc234stars chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Nice chapter! You are better author. :)
LizzyThePanda chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I really like how the story is unfolding. Goddess Ai is very mysterious, and hearing about her relationship with Master Oogway really made me smile. I can't wait to read more! (;

By the way I saw your reviews on KFPW. I'm doing good, me and my family moved recently so I'm pretty exhausted but I'm doing good. Also, about the critical review on chapter 3, I really appreciate your honesty. (: I can say you helped me out a little. Thanks!
LizzyThePanda chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
This gets more interesting as I continue to read. (; Kelsi gets to use the Sword of Heroes? SWEET! Can't wait to read more!
LizzyThePanda chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Wow a lot of training going on for the girls. LoL, I would miss my bed too if I had to sleep on a hard bamboo mattress. I can't wait to see the girls defeat Chauntella, that's gonna be epic! I'll be sure to keep reading.
LizzyThePanda chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Wow this is getting really interesting. I wonder if the girls are going to be the Dragon Sisters after all. Sorry it's been a while since I've reviewed.): I've got the next chapter of PEACHICK if you're interested. (;