Reviews for The Star Hegemony
Exivus chapter 1 . 4/23
Hm, I don't like powerless Harry.
DarkArmor chapter 16 . 1/23
I'm disappointed that you stop writing or lose interest in stories like this and Star Empire. Thank you for writing it and sharing in the first place, but it just sucks when the story just doesn't continue.

You do such a good job of hooking me in with reasonable, if extreme, characters and characterizations as well as a compelling and consistent progression that I crave more.

I don't quite like the extreme and not quite out of control Dark Lord Harry Potter, but you do use the complications of that situation to act as a break on Harry's powers in a social and political sense. I'd love to see you write a story similar to this or Star Empire that doesn't have him as blatantly twisted, where the innocent good guy has been worn down he does bad things because he honestly believes its the right thing to do instead of just because it gets him off. Basically, leave him with a set of morals of some degree. My favorite parts in this and Star Empire are when, this evil and violent dark lord, decides to do the "right thing" in whatever situation; protecting subordinates, merciful decisions, helping with the little things instead of the big picture.

Thank you again for writing and sharing these awesome stories with us all, even if that same awesomeness makes it worse when you lose your interest or focus.
Ranmaleopard chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
This is amazing and I can't wait for more!
RW chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Here's hoping you take up the story again, it's pretty damn interesting so far.
jakejakereal chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
This story is awesome, please update!
Wordlurker chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Hmmm... I like how Harry, while arguably intelligent, is also completely stupid at the same time, just like Voldemort was. Choosing to rape Gabby to subdue her instead of securing her loyalty through nicer means fits his established evil personality to a tee, yet it's the exact sort of self-destructive thinking that more often than not comes back to bite villains in the ass. Especially since he doesn't have access to his full power, or even a considerable fraction of it.

He's vulnerable right now, but he's too arrogant to really consider the consequences. Some part of him clearly still thinks he's powerful and on top of the heap.

It makes him fallible in a realistic way, and though he is certainly ruthless and effective at killing, he's in many ways weaker than canon!Harry. It's amusing how similar to Voldemort he is now.
moosejuice5 chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
loved this fic, i really hope you write more
Zedicus101 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I need you help, sooo... I'm going to make sure you hate me and/or make you insane! wooo... I'm out!
avengerbrink chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Please write more chapters because I love this god damn story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
garbage story is garbage wtf did are u trying to do here?
fabriglas chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Great story so far , I also read the other space odessy with HP I was not a fan of the fact thaT is paint ed as slow learner.. in terms of tech an stuff
Doombug chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
after reading your stories I find your love of rape to be very disturbing you should seek professional help before you most likely rape someone in real life
l3ct0r chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
just finished and is dark very DARK
the start plot of all this "madness" is a good one and see HP like a crazy dark "Lord" and the Aliance under the batarian boot and look like the quarians is another good plot
good story and thanks by uploaded shame that you leave it
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awsome.
mkeeg91 chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
this is a great story, very dark, but that's not a bad thing

as you've probably guessed, I hate rape in all forms, so to read it laid out like this in a story was not fun, so I skipped those parts.

beyond that I really enjoyed this twist on Mass Effect and Harry Potter. shame you never finished the story...