Reviews for Captive, Slave, or Prince
CreatingMyOwnAdventures chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
Omggg this story is soooo amazing! Pls pls pls update it!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
Pwease update Q.Q
WiReDtHeWrOnGwAy chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
I have a feeling that Aleistar will think Sebastian stole Ciel o_o Hopefully you will update soon! :P
Sydney chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
I hope you update soon! I love this story! I was also wondering, how do you pronounce cielly?
Rolliebear chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
Will there be another update soon?
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 20 . 6/12/2015
You really need to update soon! I'm gonna die if I don't finish this story! Please!
KxZ fan chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
sebastian is jeal! ciel i knew is for sebastian so sebastian be gentle but u cn do more than once!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
I love the pairing Sebastian/Ciel. They are so cute and adorable together. I feel sorry for Aleister. He's really nice. I hope he'll have a happy ending, cause I really like him. I'm glad Sebastian and Ciel going to go out together.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Jenmoon1 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
good please update
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Well... I love this story (expect AleisterxCiel yaoi moments, but you have nothing to worry about - The only pairing I accept is SebastianxCiel xD). I can't wait for an update... Oh, and I'm 99% sure that the grandchild of Edward (his name is Edward, isn't it?) is our precious Sebastian.
queenkaity chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love this story so much. Please don't abandon it. This story is golden and has so much potential!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
Keep it up I love this fanfic please please keep going with it I love it soooo much!
Musicological Journey chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
I am so glad you updated this! I love this story so much! This was a great chapter! I can not wait for more!
Oreo chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Love your fic.

Oh my God! Ciel is finally out of Chamber's castle. Great.