Reviews for Roses and Hamburgers
ScandinavianTrash chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Please update! :3
blondebutnotblonde chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I really hope u decide to continue this! It's a really good story! :D
Qrowbars chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh my god... Italy... that comment made my day.
SullyR chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I'm dying right now...and I thought the door was locked?
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Ahh the FrUkUs in this is beautiful. I love how Francis calls America his little burger! xD
Great story so far, I look forward to future chapters. uwu3
91RedRoses chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I won't kill you. I liked this chapter and if you needed the extra time to make it this good, then that is fine.

Now... I like how you are setting up the love triangle here. You are using both old enemy lines (between France and England) and then adding in the new element of one of them getting to be America's lover. I can't wait to see how England (who is famous for using words to persuade and seduce, see Shakespeare and his other writers) is going to try and destroy the relationship so he can have America... Is he going to be a new-age Iago? Using insecurities and jealousy (Oh! You green-eyed monster!) to destroy the new relationship? Or will France, being the master of L'amour, beat England and gain America the Beautiful's heart for good? I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Good story! You are over-using the ".." a bit too much though. Like they are everywhere in this fic. Still enjoyed it but for next time!
makiva chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Oh my... *nosebleeds* I think I'm gonna soon become a shipper of this...ahem...triangle?- if you continue to write like...this...*tries to stop the nosebleeding, but fails*
Updaaate soooon! I wanna more of this amazing story!
Bakurafangirl12 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Yay! I loved it! Now More waiting :T
Bururu chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
"Oh no, why would you worry yourself over such a trivial thing when you JUST MADE LOVE ON THE CONFERENCE TABLE!"

LOL Germany at the end... I really could imagine his voice saying that. XD
Awesome lemon. /drools over yaoi of co-favorite pairing ever(the other co-favorite being FrUk)/
Have you heard of Hobby-Hobby the doujin artist? You would like Hobby-Hobby's FrUs work...
Just a question- why did the apostrophes run away?
They were not yaoi lovers, apparently.
Which makes them not awesome.

FrUs... I liked this. A lot. FRUS.
Bakurafangirl12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I'm just sitting and waiting for the next part. and now you just made me love this pairing!
91RedRoses chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I like that you are doing such a rare pairing. France and America are cute together but rarely seen together and I like the plot and everything. The only thing I might suggest is to work on how you format your writing. It is a little tough to read right now. But otherwise it is really good and very enjoyable! :D