Reviews for MidNight
phoebe1027anima chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Please update. I love the story
twilight-witch21 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
This is a great story please keep it going.
Ebony Raven Rider chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I absolutely LUV your stories, they are incredibly fun to read, very dramatic and everything, and i'msorry that you aren't getting many reviews lately! I would like to hear a bit more about Emily, Susan, Beth, and Amy, though. I really hope, that you will continue to right! You are so inspiring, to me!
dragongarcia chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
hi i loved ur story eternal flames and i love this story. i am just wondering wen u might post another chapter?
Andie chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
More?
Kayla Hatake chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
ohhhh im loveing this story already
Evilborb chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
More more more xD Your stories are awesome! :)
notgivingmynam chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Hi, i love ur story! Pls continue! Btw, could u add in a sex scene? It'll be so romantic! Oh yea, in detail pls! :) i didnt review before because i tot i needed an account to review and i didnt have one..but ive decided that it wouldnt hurt to make an account :) pls pls pls continue! Im dying for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
ooh a sequel :), i really like the story please post another chapter.
Aimp357 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I am so happy that you made a sequel! I love this so far! Im on edge thinking about what is going to happen to the Parker family.
If i could say one thing though, is I am really looking forward to finding out more about Em's powers and maybe possibly seeing her dad again?
QUINN AND EM NEED TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP! I think itd be a good bonding moment for them and Quinn needs to hurry up and change Em into a full vampire!
All in all i love this story!
Thanks for continuing to write it!
BellaRuth987 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
so i think you got 5 reviews! i think its time update xD 3 hehe love this story soo much please update! im beggin you!
solongandthanks chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Awesome! I hope Em stoppa blaming herself! It's really annoying when the main character has no self confidence!
solongandthanks chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Cliffhanger! Lol
solongandthanks chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Yay! This is so exciting!