Reviews for Haunted
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
This story was sooo cute!
Loved it! 3
pinksugarrush chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
A very cute ending! Keep up the good work!
pinksugarrush chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Sigh. That must be hard for Pony to go into his parent's room by himself and cry himself to sleep in it as well. Good thing he has his brothers then.
pinksugarrush chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Aww, poor Soda. He's sick. It's cute how caring Darry can be when it comes to his brother's health.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
My teacher never believed me when my friend and I told him that Soda died in the war( my friend and I are both obsessed with the story). At least we weren't the only ones that heard about that. Anyway it was a great story. I loved it very much! You're an amazing writer!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
And it isn't fair. Out of all of them, I feel the worse for Darry and Ponyboy. Darry had to give up his life because of his parents' death and Pony was younger than his other brothers. He didn't get as much time with his parents as they did.

Anyway I'm probably going to get this done tonight or at least pretty close. Sorry I've been only reading at night. I've been a little busy lately.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Poor Sodapop.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Great chapter! lots of flash backs! I'll read more tomorrow.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
I don't blame Pony. I hate going to the doctor!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
It was a great chapter. I feel bad for the boys. It would be horrible to get news like that.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I read more tomorrow. It was a great chapter and I am curious about what will happen next!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Good story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Good chapter. Sorry I'm probably going to be slow to reading this, I'll read a sentence and then starting thinking about what I just read and then suddenly I don't even know how I starting thinking of something else if that made sense. So sorry if it seems to take me an hour to read each chapter...
JennaLynnnxo chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I loved this story as well! you are an amazing writer!
FireGoddess101 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
ugh, poor Ponyboy :( I never really understood the whole dream thing in the book, I wish she had developed it more .;