Reviews for Shadows
Blacksword 1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Well done was this a one shot or is there going to be more I know that lilth was not addicted to eriudum her powers took a lot out of her.
Cmdr. Gen. Marasco chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Seconded on the addictive possibilities. Especially considering how much of Lilith has been exposed to.
Anchored Down chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I know this is a bit of an older story but I HAVE to say: I love the spin on this.
How you made It an additive substance opens, like, this whole catacomb of choice headcanons!
Great idea, good flow, and good grammar! _
- Anchor
PS- (could you maybe do more LillithXRoland romance please? No does that and it's sucks!)
omnimagery chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yup. Lilith is one crazed sociopath.

But she's still freaking amazing.

With that said, I absolutely adored this little short story. I loved how you portrayed Roland's inner agony as well as Lilith's detrimental lust for Eridium. It kind of plays into how Roland was so cold to her during their ECHO recordings; because the Lilith he knew and loved was gone.

Kind of sad, but it's still a great story! Keep up the good work!
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awesome.
I haven't completed BL2 yet, but I haven't seen many plotholes at all.
Good fic, though, well written. I love the ending.
0Aku
Blacklight14 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is really awesome my story i was about to do something about Lilith having a growing addiction after Roland s death.
sadistickunais chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Seriously, you hit the nail on the head with that. It was like a drug for her; se needed it. Her powers got crazy awesome but at what price? She sounds like she needs rehab, which is excellent because your writing brought out a very real problem. Great stuff. Love your works. And while I don't like the Roland and Lilith pairing his love, shame and disappointment are tangible in a rough way because he needed to save a lot of people; but at what price?

You rock!