Reviews for Getting What He Wants
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I like this. It had perfect detail. You could write amazing stories. And you probably do.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
God that was perfect. *Passes out*
RusNydia chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You did this on purpose. You knew that I loved the Undertaker and have been looking for Sebby/Undertaker forever and you put this before me to make me love your stories faces just that much more. Stop reading my mind and keep on doing it. I absolutely loved this fic and I absolutely adore this couple! I mean, I've tried Undertaker with other people but with anyone other than Sebby, he seems to top a lot and, not that I'm not for switching it up... but I'm not. No one shows Undertaker as much love as his creepy ass deserves!

Anyway, I enjoyed every bit of that hot, hot smexy slashyness and shall now, disappear.
IvanLovver11 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really liked this. Now, I'm used to harder yaoi, and I don't know if its your style or not, but details Details, DETAILS. They make a good yaoi an amazing yaoi. And I do believe you said to mention any requests. I have one, if you wouldn't mind. I would live to find a Ciel Undertaker yaoi when it doesn't involve ciel paying the undertaker with his body. Those are the only ones I can ever find, and they get a bit old. If you could write me a good CielXUndertaker yaoi that isn't centered around the undertakers 'secret' business and ciel getting info for his body, I would live you forever! And, ooh, if you could somehow squeeze the tiniest reference to Russia from Hetalia, oh, I would be forever in your debt!
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
omg omg omFG,! Incredible OMG,...oh wow,..I want a cherry wood coffin now
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Sebastian seemed a tiny bit this was awesome! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
. ovary explosion...crap that looks like i spelled it wrong...oh well. great fic
BlackDagger143 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012