Reviews for I Always Get What I Want
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
this was an awesome story XD
keep it up
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
please upload
i love this story
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
what?! Updated: Oct 7, 2012?! no!no!no!no!no!no! please the epilogue please please please! i like it! really do! and im sure others do to! please please please please update!
Red 'n Black Princess chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
please continue ! it's a great story! good luck on your writings :)
Windying chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
I like this!.. especially the love scene...
OFFFOREVER chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Denial isn't the only river in Egypt, Ritsu. :)
Omara crush chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
ps : Dont ask about my name ( I am a girl NOT GAY! )

I really like this story. Its so cute when Ritsu confess his lov to Takano-san. I think they make a SUPER CUTE COUPLE ... not to mention sexy. I read this fanfiction and I think is cute and great. AHH YAOI LOVE SO CUTE ! Sorry I get exited when I see ( in anime ) and read this kind of stufs. I am looking foward for the next chapter! YAOI LOV ! YEAH !

PS: I like more male x male then female x female
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Ur stories never cease to amuse me (/0/)
loopyhutton chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Just found this fan-fiction and its so good! Love how you've got the Greek gods & goddesses involved! Can't wait for the epilogue!
Ricchan14 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hi Dream!

Wow, I can't believe I didn't check this out till now! It's an awesome idea :D I really like the theme of the characters being like Greek gods. Or any gods really. But I think it's Greek gods because of their childishness right? Well I'm off to the next chapters!

Hana
cigarettesandlatte chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
- And I also just noticed that I forgot to log in xD the review was from me :p!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I really like this story and I find it quite entertaining :D - all though compared to some of your other works; it's kinda weak, but you can't expect that every story is as good as the others and I just noticed that your new username is the same as I have on tumblr :D though mine is br-0kenchinadoll
Loverly chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
That was amazing! It was so sweet and good and you write really well!
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
*giggles* How adorable! Even though it was short, I have to say, this has been my most favorite story of yours so far. I can't wait for the EPIC epilouge of yours.
sunset siren curse chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Yay! They're together happy. Love the chapter and can't wait for more stories. Lots of love sunset