Reviews for The Iron Coin Chronicles: Season 1
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 2/28
A good way to have things change, and the fact that she still had to deal with them and go in means she does in fact still have that context for later when angel shows up. Question though, how did Xander find the place the demon was from the "brief flashes" of images he got? And could he try the half truth method to mention things? Like "hey, you know that mythical beast with all the heads Herculese caught? Did it have a brother?" Or is it based on intent?
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 2/28
I love that you took the time to stress how far above us his existence is, even if it seemed slightly condescending at times.
l4w chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Sweet chapter, as far as my human mind can understand I was very amused
Thanks
Zentari2238 chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Is that the Iron Coin or is it an idiot ball for you to force the plot back on the rails ? Waste of time .
harrylee94 chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
I have to admit, I was avoiding this story, but I don't know why I did. This was fantastic! I love that the consequences slowly escalate with every change Xander makes.
I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This is genius
bubbajack chapter 24 . 6/3/2015
This was a very well written fic...plotwise. When it came to action scenes there were fights that were just avoided altogether and only the aftermath was shown and that bothered me at little, but not too much. I just wish you had fleshed the fights out a little more. But other than that and a few spelling errors here and there, I thought you did a fabulous job.

All in all I'd give this fic an 8.5/10. Thanks for writing.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
What a delightful intro.
Destrark chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Buffy's seen Highlander, she makes a reference to it I think in the first episode of Season 2?
highlander348 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
How good is Cordy now thanks to her training with Buffy? I remember on the show Angel he trained her until she was almost good enough to beat him.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
I can't see subtlety being very effective against people who live on a Hellmouth. These are people who face death every day.

If Janus isn't either the Hydra or the Jester, it might be best for both of those to form an alliance with him. I can't imagine he'd be much in favor of the plans of Fate.
divad relffehs chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Hitting some one full strength right in the temple stands a very good chance of killing them. She definitely isn't coming to any time soon if every.
anon chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Oh, now that was a dirty cliffhanger. Hope you get the next story out soon.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Will we see Chaos side of the equation as well?
highlander348 chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Were those the Powers the Be? Are they in the story to?