Reviews for The Iron Coin Chronicles: Season 1
l4w chapter 1 . 11/8
Sweet chapter, as far as my human mind can understand I was very amused
Zentari2238 chapter 5 . 10/4
Is that the Iron Coin or is it an idiot ball for you to force the plot back on the rails ? Waste of time .
harrylee94 chapter 24 . 7/31
I have to admit, I was avoiding this story, but I don't know why I did. This was fantastic! I love that the consequences slowly escalate with every change Xander makes.
I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 6/24
This is genius
bubbajack chapter 24 . 6/3
This was a very well written fic...plotwise. When it came to action scenes there were fights that were just avoided altogether and only the aftermath was shown and that bothered me at little, but not too much. I just wish you had fleshed the fights out a little more. But other than that and a few spelling errors here and there, I thought you did a fabulous job.

All in all I'd give this fic an 8.5/10. Thanks for writing.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/14
What a delightful intro.
Destrark chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Buffy's seen Highlander, she makes a reference to it I think in the first episode of Season 2?
highlander348 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
How good is Cordy now thanks to her training with Buffy? I remember on the show Angel he trained her until she was almost good enough to beat him.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
I can't see subtlety being very effective against people who live on a Hellmouth. These are people who face death every day.

If Janus isn't either the Hydra or the Jester, it might be best for both of those to form an alliance with him. I can't imagine he'd be much in favor of the plans of Fate.
divad relffehs chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Hitting some one full strength right in the temple stands a very good chance of killing them. She definitely isn't coming to any time soon if every.
anon chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Oh, now that was a dirty cliffhanger. Hope you get the next story out soon.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Will we see Chaos side of the equation as well?
highlander348 chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Were those the Powers the Be? Are they in the story to?
profoundlycan chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
You have seriously spoiled us with these quick updates, and I just can't believe this is already coming to an end. At the same time though, there's another installment to come so this is really just a beginning. Now have you already begun writing the next installment and plan to post right away or will you be taking a break? Obviously, whatever you decide I am perfectly fine with and shall be waiting patiently because I love this series.

I am very happy with how things turned out, and absolutely loved Faith running through the school instead of Buffy. It just seemed so much more appropriate, especially given how much of an adrenaline junkie the girl is. The changes made by Xander's interference using the Iron Coin brought a much needed cohesiveness to this season, but-if his father's death is just a taste of what Fate can do-I wonder what the ramifications shall be for season four. I mean there are already major changes:

1) Faith and Wesley will be present in Sunnydale. Wesley's character changes from AtS will be more due to Faith's presence as his Slayer rather than the change of scenery (and show), and I look forward to seeing how their relationship as Slayer and Watcher grows.

2) In relation to (1), Cordelia will also be present, and she and Xander are together. It's not a question of what obstacles they'll face in their relationship with high school behind them, but how it will grow and change. How will she inherit her seer abilities should they come to pass? What will Fate or other entities-such as Skip/Jasmine have they not completely given up-have in store for her?

3) Giles did not lose his status as Watcher and Wesley was not fired. These will definitely have an impact on training and resources for the Slayers and the gang in season four. For example, will the Council have information on the Initiative? Maggie Walsh? Endless possibilities.

4) And of course, the Iron Coin. Definitely hoping for some hijinks from the Jester, and another appearance from and possibly an explanation about the Hydra.

I am super excited for the next installment and for the eventual teaser to be posted here. This is an amazing story. Thank you for writing it. (And thank you caffeine for sponsoring! ;) )
highlander348 chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Well some good changes came along. Faith never went evil and skipped town. I guess Wesley will be sticking around or he is going to LA? Either way he is not the total wuss he was in the beginning. He is actually turning albeit slowly into the badass Wes we all know in Angel. I wonder if he will still run into Fred down the line. Those two had such good chemistry before Fred got turned into the demon Illyria and Wesley developed a death wish.

I also wonder if Oz will stick around this time or will he take off to? I always liked him but Tara will always be Willow's soulmate in my eyes. If there is one fate I hope Xander can eventually change is Tara's death. That really broke Willow and caused her meltdown. She never did totally recover from that. Update soon! :D