Reviews for and it all seemed so simple, only fools rush in
Kina Kalamari chapter 6 . 3h ago
I absolutely loved the end of this. The whole "jumping off the falls" thing was just awesome. And I liked how you incorporated all of the characters into the story with their individual viewpoints, while still focusing on the Delena. That was pretty cool.

Very nice work. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Aww I loved that! Great job with this. All praise goes to you! ;)
sharpie78 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Really cool idea! I enjoyed it. I was a little confused by what was going on in the Bonnie chapter, but I have a hard time remembering what actually happened in some of the shows because I watch so many! I really liked the ending. I haven't read one w them jumping off the Falls yet, but that seems like a perfectly reasonable thing for the two of them to do together. Thanks so much!
Nethra chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Loved all of it, and this last chapter had my throat tightening with emotions and my eyes tearing up. Happy tears and such, god I can be such a girl at times. Thank you for this beautiful piece. ;D
Dherea chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Interesting vignettes - I especially liked Jeremy's POV and of course D&E's. I am really enjoying your work.
happy-days chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Amazing story. I was very sad when it came to an end.. I'll definitely look forward to reading anything you write in the future.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Loved this so much. You got their voices just right.
1701dragonflies chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
LOVED this. Read it in one-sitting, couldn't get enough of it. Jeremy's chapter was my favourite, I think. I love the idea of Damon taking care of the younger Gilbert not just because he's Elena's brother, but because he's Ric's charge, too. I think that had Ric lived, he would have been on Damon's side, and if Ric and Jeremy were on Damon's side, that would have been half the battle. Stefan might be Elena's bf but Jeremy is her brother, who knew her before all this craziness happened. So yeah, while I loved all of this fic, the Jeremy chapter was my favourite. Thanks so much for posting!
Tinkerbell90 chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
That was really perfect. I love how you first focues on the other characters - and you really got them well - and then on Elena and Damon. Thats actually a scenario I'd like to see on the show. And it was great seeing some Jeremy/Damon friendship and that you let Damon and Stefan be brothers again.
minerva-one chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Love this! Great work! Everyone was on-point for characterizations. :) Keep it up.
Lelderkin chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Wow, this is the perfect ending! I love this - so realistic, so exactly what I could picture happening if Elena ever gets a brain. (The premiere...don't even get me started. Ugh.) Just gorgeous. I love how scared Damon is to accept it, how she finally realizes her flaws. I also love the Damon/Stefan bit at the beginning there - so perfect. I love them. And the end! Aww! Just adorable. Great job with this fic, I adored it!
ElbordinyEmbellisher77 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
so perfect.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Perfect ending to this. Loved the whole story!
HeartBreakMystique chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I have no words other than beautiful XD
WildYennifer chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I think it was a great way to wrap up this story. A happy ending, very sweet, but still not too fluffy. I liked the moment Stefan and Damon had, because Damon is actually a great brother and he deserves Stefan's brotherly love. Nice idea of making it full circle with them finally getting together in the same spot where they met each other over a year ago. Loved the line "she follows him without question," because that's exactly the way it should be and would be and (hopefully) will be.
Congratulations on completing this story. You should be really proud of it.