Reviews for Yugioh GX America: The American Duel Academy Story
The Black Knight chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Ignore Weeb's criticisms. He's recently outed himself as a troll who flames any and all stories. Even if he had any legitimate criticism, they're impossible to take seriously when you know he'll say anything to mess with people. Instead, just laugh at how pathetic his trolling attempts are.
ROCuevas chapter 59 . 11/21/2017
Quite amazing work.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 59 . 11/20/2017
Awesome as always. I'VE GOT something Xena-ese that you can use. Let me Docx it to you, kay/
ROCuevas chapter 58 . 4/16/2017
A great chapter this was.
Weeb that's a Sheep chapter 3 . 4/15/2017
Wait, so this is the GX era right? Then why do people use synchros?
Welp, there's go any form of continuity,

Also, the duel sucks, I can barely follow it, its all cluttered and Sonia's deck is brutally over-powered, with fake-difficulty cards and fake-negative effect cards that don't add up, where's the tension? Where's the Intensity? Where's the suspense? Where are the calculations?

Actually elaborate on monster appearances and designs ESPECIALLY if they're just Originally created cards since we have literally no thesis on its looks, giving us a basic baseline isn't enough for us to make one of our own design, it just's showing yourself as a lazy writer.

Also, while I understand that people are very clingy to their original characters, that one with the fighter jet is absolutely hilarious, not only that he is a from a long line of prestige, he also has a deck not even from the GX era, he can fly a fucking plane despite being sixteen, he's also an amazing mechanic and duelist, he's smart but he doesn't attend class, he gets mad at things but I bet everyone will excuse his insanity.

What a Marty-sue, damn.
Weeb that's a Sheep chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
"Biking (with a bike)" OH! I thought that person was biking with a bus.

While I do approve of you adding real life elements to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh, adding some form of realism to the bizarre universe, it doesn't actually help you as it only makes your writing unnecessarily long and chock-full of filler.

When you're describing a character's looks...Please don't just prattle on a laundry list of traits...Weave it into the story, make it cohesive, make it strong, but no, giving me a list of traits is just as good as exemplifying them in your story.

By the by...Don't use another character from something else entirely to describe your character's looks, for it only shows me to me that you can't be creative.

Show, don't tell, you're just telling me how cool she is and what the things she did, make it present-tense, make it feel like we're right in the moment with your OC, we're not blind, so don't tell us what's happening...Show us what's happening.
Weeb that's a Sheep chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Jesus christ...You know, while I'm going to refrain from blasting this first chapter to kingdom come due to the fact that it was made five years ago and no doubt improved since then...But for real, not a good first chapter, quite terrible even to be brutally honest.

Theirs a lot of random screaming that doesn't really add anything to the quality of writing, characters that I have no idea who they are and have no real reason to care about them, terrible formatting and a near Marty-sue with a Mary-sue child, with a backstory that while technically dark and genuinely tragic, gives me no genuine reason to care for her or even view her as interesting.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 58 . 4/15/2017
Awesome as always. AWESOME SEEING WKLV10 since that wasn't used that often.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 57 . 12/14/2015
Awespme as be honest, however, when I saw the title of the chapter, I hoped my daughter, Dr. Darkstar, would finally make her debut. As you have promised me that she will make her debut in the current story arc, however, I will continue to be patient. At the very least, you have greatly impressed me with these two machines users and I think they should definitely be assimilated by Dr. Darkstar at some point in the future. Would you also please consider having one of Dr. Darkstar's drones run a Raid Raptors deck? I ask because you apparently don't prefer XYZ monsters since you for bid any OC submissions that use them. I don't know why, considering that Syncro monsters aren't technically used in the GX mythos. So I hope you'll reconsider it just as a Christmas present to me or something. If you do consent to this I will expect the Raid Raptorsdeck to have all the favorites in it, including Ultimate Falcon. Just something I hope you will consider.
ROCuevas chapter 57 . 12/13/2015
This was a great side story. :D
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 56 . 4/21/2015
Appuluse x3. Very well done. Had to take points off for no duel, but I'll get over that. You handled the backstory very well otherwise. And no,I'm not upset that Jaden managed to beat my daughter so easily. After all,he has beaten almost that exact deck before,right/ Excellent job again.
Jase Raven 13 chapter 56 . 4/21/2015
Now this was a great origin and how she got in LODA. Like New said, there is more going on with her but that is to be revealed in time.

I originally said Ill Fortune pt2 would be out in 2 weeks, well I might be able to do it sometime this week. Stay tuned as the main members of LODA are on the attack and Sartorious is dueling against Mr. Malice himself. Secrets will be revealed and a terrible creature will be unleashed.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 55 . 4/18/2015
Sweet as usual. Yes,that was quite an epic surprise,thank you. Can't wait to see what happens next.
alex 988 chapter 55 . 4/18/2015
Great chapter can't wait for more!
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 54 . 4/15/2015
Good chapter. Short,as you said. But that's cool. You can just have Dr. Darkstar asslimalate her later,kay/ I voted for Yolei to duel Molly and I hope her Syncro monster properly debuts in that.