Reviews for Yugioh GX America: The American Duel Academy Story
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 56 . 4/21
Appuluse x3. Very well done. Had to take points off for no duel, but I'll get over that. You handled the backstory very well otherwise. And no,I'm not upset that Jaden managed to beat my daughter so easily. After all,he has beaten almost that exact deck before,right/ Excellent job again.
Jase Raven 13 chapter 56 . 4/21
Now this was a great origin and how she got in LODA. Like New said, there is more going on with her but that is to be revealed in time.

I originally said Ill Fortune pt2 would be out in 2 weeks, well I might be able to do it sometime this week. Stay tuned as the main members of LODA are on the attack and Sartorious is dueling against Mr. Malice himself. Secrets will be revealed and a terrible creature will be unleashed.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 55 . 4/18
Sweet as usual. Yes,that was quite an epic surprise,thank you. Can't wait to see what happens next.
alex 988 chapter 55 . 4/18
Great chapter can't wait for more!
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 54 . 4/15
Good chapter. Short,as you said. But that's cool. You can just have Dr. Darkstar asslimalate her later,kay/ I voted for Yolei to duel Molly and I hope her Syncro monster properly debuts in that.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 53 . 3/19
Superb,as usual. I never knew her orgins were so tragic,bordering on Titanic-ish. Well done.
Jase Raven 13 chapter 53 . 3/19
This was a great origin chapter and now it shows what kind of a person Charka really is. Great job in this one.

As stated peeps I'm coming back soon which features Sartorious in a tremendous duel with Mr. Malice where there will be revelations to who he is. 3 part event is called Ill Fortune
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 52 . 11/30/2014
YESSSSSSS! Finally we are getting someone from the original GX mythos. I was hoping it would be Mr. S if you don’t mind me calling him that. It’s easier for my voice software. Although something that was said does puzzle me. This is the American Duel Academy, right? Would they not at least know all about the events of the original Duel Academy? I would imagine Jaden was in some sort of Hall of Fame or something at the original school, right? So how the heck do these other duelists not know of him? I’m just wondering that. Other than that, excellent chapter as always and I’m really looking forward to Mr. S versus Mr. M.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 51 . 11/30/2014
Well,you're getting there with Madame V. That line with girly was def in Dru's ballpack. Keep concertraiting on lines like that and watching S2 and you'll get it. That's why you cut the duel short,right? To work on the character.
Jase Raven 13 chapter 51 . 11/27/2014
Dude this duel is has just went from a great duel to a badass duel. I like how you got Larry and Mr. Malice involved in Chizuru's past. Well done. Can't wait for the next one
Jase Raven 13 chapter 50 . 11/10/2014
I'm highly impressed on your use of both Dark Kari's Sorrowful deck, Molly's Machina deck, and Madam Vampeel's Vampire deck. Both duels are excellent. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 50 . 10/30/2014
Well,you got the Dru personality about right. I suppose people would be mad if we copied her exactly. You should watch Buffy Season 2,though,as I said. Might spice things up a little. Just a suggestion is all. The character's great either way.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 49 . 10/23/2014
Applause three. As usual, excellent work. Molly is an excellent character and I do look forward to seeing more of her. I’m also very pleased that you have apparently chosen her as my newest daughter’s new target. Should make for an epic dueling battle. Also, I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for making the character of Menia and her VWXYZ deck. As I might have mentioned, that is one of my favorite type of decks thank you for doing that for me and I look forward to seeing her more in the story.
Jase Raven 13 chapter 49 . 10/22/2014
Excellent chapter and a very well done origin. Told you would like those Machina Avatars lol. Nice use of then too. I wonder how Molly feels about Morgan as she was the one who injured Brandon. Can't wait for the next chapter already.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 48 . 10/3/2014
Excellent as usual. So glad you guys are back to this story, even though I am immensely enjoying the X-Men story as well. I’ve been busy as well, you know. As you can see, I’m going by a new, expanded pen name now that suits my mission statement on this website. So just had to let you guys know that. You are right. Mr. Raven did an excellent job with the new deck as usual and my compliments to him for that. You have excellent timing because this update could not have come at a better time for me. Let’s just say something has severely shaken me up recently. So this is just the thing I needed to lift my spirits. Thank you. I’m in such a good mood I don’t even mind that I have to read another four parter before my daughter, Madame V’s debut. I’m still looking forward to the debut of all my OCs for the LODA, so don’t forget about them, okay? Also looking forward to seeing Justice in action. I also have an idea what we can do with the Paradox Daughters. They can be Morgan and Serena’s replacements in the LODA after they have their respective redemptions, no? After all, their fathers were mercenaries of sorts, no? Just an idea for you to think about. I dispense a lot of ideas, hence my new name. Anyway, looking forward to your next chapter and would appreciate a response to this. Thank you.