Reviews for The One and Lonely
Duchess23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is a really good story, it has so much potential. I hope that you will continue it, I will love to hear what happened with Sakura and Kakashi. Pretty please update soon!
mun3litKnight chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Continue this story it is just tooo good im so curious as to what happens bext and i must say i absolutely hate Sasuke in this hes a total $#ck. :D
Mizumori Fumaira chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
aww.. poor sakura. this chapter reminded me of one of otoge (otome game, visual novel) that i'd played. had been used by someone who we loved was the worst!

anyway, please continue :D
Laurie chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Ah! It is out in the open. I was wondering if that was the case.

I love this story. I sure can't wait to find out what happens next.

Thanks;)
YourHersheysKisses chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Asdfghjkl Kakashi just kiss her and hold her and marry her and admit you love her already gah
This story just keeps getting better I swear.
Write. More. Chapters. Now.
Mizumori Fumaira chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
woo... really, you had made a great story. Until now, I can't predict where the story is going to! please update soon..
petrichorblue chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
OMG! This story is so awesome and original I feel blown away!
Please update as soon as you can! I simply love it!
The mystery of Sakura, the enigmatic reasons behind her disappearance, the way you portray Kakashi, the way you don't turn Naruto into an idiotic clown the way most authors make him... You are amazing! I think I actually love you for writing this.
YourHersheysKisses chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Ah jealous Kakashi! So much love gah
This chapter was amazing, keep updating :)
Mizumori Fumaira chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I bet this story is going to be interesting! and i loved you for writting "anti sasusaku" in the summary, because i don't like them being together.

please update soon! :D
YourHersheysKisses chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is pretty good so far, especially when most stories without reviews tend to have bad grammar and punctuation and all that, but this seriously deserves more notice!
Continue the story soon, pretty pleeeaaasee