Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
diggydawg chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Lol this is really good! It's so amusing to read both their perspectives that I've laughed out loud several times for both of them. I enjoy the dynamic, I find this story quite creative, well-written, funny... I hope you update the next installment soon! I like the both of them, it's unique and I definitely want to see more!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
This is delightfully funny!
Kelwtim2spar chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Such a cute & funny story. Please update, I really enjoyed reading what you have written so far.
trekhorse42 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Love it! I like how the perspectives change!
thyme2read chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I loved this part: I took the opportunity to have a drink. One drink turned to several drinks.

And how she keeps talking about her wedding! :) Another really funny chapter!
Tribal Graces chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
"And we became moonbeams together!" has got to be one of the best lines I've read in a very long time.

Then to read the same events from the Romulan point of view was hilarious. "...what bloodthirsty intelligence and cunning lay beneath that beauty.. Its possible intent made my blood run cold."

This is such an wonderfully crazy story. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
njmrtl chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Oh, I really wish I'd noticed this story earlier...it's really fun! I hope to hear more soon. Keep up the great work!
ByaSouthernLady chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Oh, and I forgot to say that I absolutely LOVED the part about a dreamboat vs. a tugboat! HAHAHAHA!
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
HAHAHAHA! Another hilarious chapter!

The part when the captain hit the bottle was great-makes me wonder when the Hunk is going to follow his example, if he hasn't already! Somehow, I get the feeling that he didn't give up his quarters voluntarily! Still waters run deep-ha ha ha!

Oh, yeah and the barber thing was funny, too!

I just can't help but wonder how far the captain expects the hunk to go?

Waiting eagerly for the hunk's point of view! Thanks for writing this, honey!
thyme2read chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Oh man! That was funny! She's something else, and the part where she talked to the captain killed me! :D
thyme2read chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Yes, we are crazy. ;) Great chapter! I like how it's all log entries and the Romulan guy keeps it strictly to-the-point. Poor dude, I hope he gets his own ship eventually.
Frakme chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is very entertaining, I look forward to the next chapter!
DrGinger35 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
...good, I want more :)
-drginger
LornaWinters chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh, poor Mr. Hunk! He really blew that one! Talk about a totally different perspective! (Yeah, she's definitely in her own world, LOL!) I like his back story. He sounds like a bit of an ambitious hot head who is rather young for his rank-he really is a hunk! So cool!

And I absolutely love it how he just assumes she's too beautiful to be real.

Can't wait to find out what happens next! Love this story!
thyme2read chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh man! How do you come up with this stuff? I'm about to die laughing, too!