Reviews for Adventures in Agrabah
over halfway and you on permanent hiatus. These are on youtube. I wish you'd continue PLEASE!
KanikaOfTheRose chapter 41 . 4/5
Please post another chapter! I need my fix of Aladdin!
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 2/23
I love it already! It's so cool! I can't wait to read more!
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 40 . 11/5/2014
I really like this. But you are missing a bunch of episodes. like the citadel and dagger rock. I hope you are at least planning to do the sultan worth his salt and seems like old crimes. I think those episodes will be interesting. Please update again soon.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/2/2014
Loved this chapter
Sam Fraser chapter 41 . 9/23/2014
R.I.P. Robin Williams
Guest chapter 41 . 7/31/2014
This story is awesome ,any who I'd like you to make "the lost ones" into a chapter or " eye of the beholder" ,or better yet both of them. Please update soon.
Meow chapter 41 . 7/8/2014
I AM SO GLAD YOURE BACK! -hugging like a crazy person- I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait to read more! This story just gets better and better :)
Princess Gakoshi chapter 41 . 6/30/2014
Wow, I remember this one. I hated those two ambassadors too, so much so that I wanted to punch them. And I like that we saw some bonding between Jasmine and Kendra. It's a nice little idea. And I enjoyed this very much.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
Cool thanks for updating this great story. So glad to see that Kendra in a good mood. Oh and Arim is so cute. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work. :D
DJpaigeDJ chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
Yep, still here and reading the story.
Btw about the chapter...Mmmm how so I say this?

It was AWESOME!
Lord of the rings fans chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
Thanks for this new chapter
rollingbell chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
It's alright
I enjoyed the moments all through the chapter
I mainly enjoyed the moments where Kundera took charge and the moments with Jasmine as well.

I would like to see more Amir though
That's just me I guess
zitagirl chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
I liked the Kendra/Jasmine parts. It's good to see them together once in a while. Also I think the most important part of that chapter for Kendra was that she was afraid to have an other child. It's totally reasonable. And yeah, I liked she decided to try it again.

I'm not happy about that you left out so many episodes and even some of the best ones, to just get to the end of this story. Even if you will make some episodes after that story seperatly, I still think it would have been better if you had made them in this story.
One more thing, I would like to see Amir a bit more. I know he's still a baby, but I almost forgot that he's in this story too until you mentioned in this chapter again.

So, it was good with some really good moments and that's all.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 40 . 6/18/2014
Whoo hoo Kendra back! Hey I love this story so far. I was wondering, do you think maybe you could do the episodes called Egg-stra Protection, The Lost Ones and Eye of the Beholder? Those are some of my favorite episodes. Just thought I'd shoot you some ideas for some upcoming chapters. Anyway, keep up the great work as usual and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :D