Reviews for Adventures in Agrabah
AOS chapter 39 . 10/4
PLEASE CONTINUE! PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE! I need this. And can she had the kid soon. Lastly, MORE KENDRA ALADDIN FLUFF!
P t M chapter 35 . 8/26
Jafar-I'm tempted to loan you my powers just so you can make a fool of yourself!
Maleficent-You can do that Jafar?!
Jafar-Off course I can!
Maleficent-You give me your powers just for one day and I'll show you I can be you for a day! Ok Jafar lay it on me!
Maleficent-Hey this is fun being you for a day
Jafar-You have to say everything that I said from the movie!
Maleficent-You! How many times do I have to Kill you Boy
Genie I want to the most powerful sorcerer in the world! Ahh ahaha!
You will order the princess to marry me!
The princess will marry me!
I love the way your foul little mind works
What!
If only I had gotten that lamp!
Maleficent-I told you that I can be you for a day
Jafar-Wow you can actually be me You can keep your powers
Maleficent-Yes! So that means that I can be you for as long as I want?
Jafar-Maleficent you can be me anytime that you want to
White Tiger Bumblebee chapter 3 . 7/18
When will you UPDATE the next chapter?
SnowKi chapter 39 . 6/14
more pleaz
AsaraSahara chapter 39 . 4/16
I extend my condolences for the loss of your friend. I also want to know whether Kendra will become immortal or if Genie will have to suffer losing her or will the point never really be discussed?
Elaina Liotta chapter 39 . 4/4
I hope that you do The Prophet Motive' story soon only this time Abis Mal and Haroud should take not just Jasmine but Kendra as well. Plus Eye of The Beholder.
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 39 . 3/21
Aw this was a really sweet chapter. I am sorry to hear about your friend. Anyway I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work. :D
Hollydoor chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
If Kendra and genie don't have eternity together, wouldn't it hurt the poor man when she's gone. I mean her life span must be but a Blick of the eye to him, he's a djinn and she's human. So how will that work.
PhantomDragon99 chapter 39 . 12/5/2016
Hooray!
Sam Fraser chapter 24 . 11/13/2016
I just like to ask a request: can you have Iago and Thundra names be added onto the character list for your story? There is very few fanfics with them on this site.
Smaug the golden chapter 38 . 11/9/2016
PLEASE MAKE MORE! I want to know how her baby is and stuff!
zitagirl chapter 38 . 11/8/2016
Sorry for only being able to write as a guest. Since I actually wrote comments on the chapters you deleted not too long ago I can't write for the new ones if I'' logged in. :/

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell is happening? OC stories of Aladdin being dead for almost 2 years (excluding Genies and Jinxes) some stories I love, and now when I'' almost at the middle of my Senior year suddenly many fanfic writers continue their stories? I must be dreaming! *bites herself* Okay, I'm not dreaming.

In all serious though it's great to see you work on this story again, especially that you are filling now those parts that were missing originally. One part of me is happy, other is a little bit mad, but I will talk about that later.

Let's first talk about chapter 37:
Citadel was always a good episode in my opinion and you wrote it down very well. Not gonna say it's so original because let's be honest this story is the original story of the specific Aladdin episde just with implementing Kendra very well in it.

Now for what I'm a bit mad about it is this:
Warning: readers who never read the chapters that were deleted don't read this part of my comment as it will contain major spoilers for later events of the story!
(So that's why the baby born as dead! The Thirdac took out too much magic out of the poor baby that ended up making him too weak to actually born alive. And to think I thought it was something else that caused it... damn I feel stupid now. But you realize that this detail is kinda huge and important? That's why I'm a little bit mad. Back then we had NO IDEA why the heck the baby died as it seemed there was nothing wrong with the baby. Thank god you actually implemented this chapter that just filled the reamining pieces of the puzzle which I'm happy about it. 2 years of waiting? Worthed! Correct me if I'm wrong though with this. I'm not a mind reader.)

Chapter 38:

Can't say too much anout this. It's a decent one, you did what you could to make it enjoyable. I admit that this episode is rather...weak and kinda annoys me that Genie is portrayed as an idiot. I know that's how the writers of this episode wrote him, but still...

I'm excited for the next one though knowing how Kendra is now and for it being one of the better episodes of the series. Hope you will make it great!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 38 . 11/7/2016
Aw this was such a sweet chapter. I loved it. :D
Guest chapter 38 . 11/7/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?