Reviews for King for a day
Subject87 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Awesome story, really enjoyed it. Definitely well written and I hope to see more from you.
Cameddie chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Not an HP fan so iCarly ith poers seems cool
PD31 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Ah. cute finish. A very nice story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Its a really great story I hope there will be a good ending for both freddie and carly
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
goog
john chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
finish it off
john b chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
good and funny
PD31 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Freddie pounds him silly - nice. It was good to see that Carly was still able to penetrate the barriers he'd put up and get through to what makes him Freddie.

I really enjoyed this, especially the slight reworking of some of the iParty scenes (Tori's exasperation over Trina's babysitting as an example)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Please update soon hope to that steven gets what's coming to him and that carly and freddie will work things out
PD31 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Nice little reworking of iParty. Steven could be in for a whole world of pain if Sam, Jade and Shelby all gang up on him. Carly now knowing the truth about Freddie's plan... let's see what transpires in the coming chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Update!i can't wait!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Great chapter can't wait for the next one I hope freddie beats the fudge out of steven for hurting Carly
Viper2858 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Thanks. And i did like it. Really couldn't do it better myself. And the story gettin better every chapter. Can't wait til the next one.
chiruri chikorate chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
are you going to have side parings too or are you just going to focus on creddie?
PD31 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
I'm loving the Shelby/Freddie interplay. Looks like everyone, though, is trying to push Carly and Freddie together - once she dumps Steven. Has anybody asked Freddie if he still wants a relationship with her though?