Reviews for White Night
Jurie-chan chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
This is...a Naruto chapter? Lol! I don't mind but I'm suddenly missing part of the story, sniff, sniff
elle.writes chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Awwww shit! Q! What are you doing?! And Heero...! D: I want to know what Une was up to... I'm kind of in Wufei's court here, thinking it's far fetched, but then for Heero to be involved...
Rhylin Sweet chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I LOVE this! Got a bit complicated when Quatre fell off the grid but I'm hoping it all comes together :D
Gintsumi chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
Shouldn't you take this chapter down? Its just a repost of ch18. Didn't know if you had noticed or not. After posting something, going back to see the actual post may help prevent this and other mistakes in the future
Shinidorei chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Wufei seemed a might over protective in this chappy, are feeling budding mayhaps?
Shinidorei chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Your description of the intended effects of the fire was a little clinical, but D'aaaw. This chappy is super cute.
Shinidorei chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Golf seems like a fairly innocuous activity. The stalker wants to see quatre up lose while killing him, otherwise why sneak into his room to shoot him?
Shinidorei chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
At first i had some reservations about Quatre, he seemed kind of OOC, But that as very in character for Quatre. You did a great job blending the cannon character an you take on who he grew up to be.
Shinidorei chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I like this story. You use some odd phrasing sometimes, but as Wufei is the focal character it works, methinks.
Shinidorei chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
LOL, Wufei is lucky he didn't get shot.
Shinidorei chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Interesting. Who could be stalking Quatre?
Miss-Murdered chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Poor Trowa - so much pressure! Really enjoyed the interaction between him and Wufei plus enjoyed Duo's protectiveness!
Hope Quatre's return is soon!
elle.writes chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
Ahhhh a lil 1x2 action going on there eh...? ;-) Can't wait to see what Quatre has got up his sleeve and how they're going to subdue him...!
Miss-Murdered chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
Seems like they needed to help Quatre before and ignored the signs... loved Duo's "he's got more issues" line - always figured that Quatre and Wufei are the ones who suffer most during the war as they lose family compared to the other 3 but that seems to be rarely explored.
Really liked the Trowa/Wufei conversation -and the line "you are oblivious" - ha!
Miss-Murdered chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Loved the ending... is it time for badass Wufei?
Really enjoyed the interaction between the other pilots - like how in character Duo/Heero seem even in a brief amount of words - Duo scratching his head, slouching etc.
Still have no idea where the fic is going - next update, soon?