Reviews for if you are gone i will not be long
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So goofy sweet. I loved it. Well done.
connyx chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I giggled so much on the 'diagnose her the whole way' part it was almost unsustainable. ;)
Googlemouth googlemouth and more googlemouth. 3
Tea, what about tea for me?
And what about Maura.. at the end.. :p
Falling asleep, ah come on there has to be another chapter. At least a short one
feltknickers chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love this. Sexy AND funny at the same time.
Ali chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wonderful story! I think that it captures Jane & Maura's dynamic very well. Sweet, sexy, & funny
lovely-J22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Loved it! What a cute and funny story ! Loved the banter between the two.
LicensedMinkey chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Damn that was funny lol, I swear I could hear them talking, the voice and inflections were perfect!
Vicarious999 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*sits here grinning* I just loved this fic, very in chararter and witty. Loved it!
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Hahaha. Pretty in-character.
Wolfcryptic chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh wow, you have no idea how vividly I pictured this story. Thanks to your excellent command of language and accurate characterisation, you managed to get from point A to B in such a believable fashion that it felt as if I were watching the show, not reading a fanfic. You captured Jane and Maura's personalities to a T and I congratulate you for your talent in writing and for creating such a lovely story
wolfamodais chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i can actualy see Jane doing that
guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Great characterization, I can actually see this happening on the know if the writers weren't such teases and actually make Maura and Jane acknowledge their attraction to one another.
anon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's fanfictions like this one that reminds me why I ship Rizzles so was just absolutely amazing, I honestly smiled throughout the whole reaction when Jane inform her of the sex dream was so Maura lol I don't think there is a better way of describing Rizzles was ever cannon I could imagine if manifesting like work!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this! I especially loved the ending, awesome.
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Romantic, funny and sexy...i loved reading this story! Your Maura was so spot on! So goofy and adorable I wanted to kiss her myself LOL
cstarj chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved the fake snoring at the end. That's the perfect blend of playful and sexy. Nice work!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »