Reviews for if you are gone i will not be long
LicensedMinkey chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Damn that was funny lol, I swear I could hear them talking, the voice and inflections were perfect!
Vicarious999 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*sits here grinning* I just loved this fic, very in chararter and witty. Loved it!
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Hahaha. Pretty in-character.
Watermeloncholy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh wow, you have no idea how vividly I pictured this story. Thanks to your excellent command of language and accurate characterisation, you managed to get from point A to B in such a believable fashion that it felt as if I were watching the show, not reading a fanfic. You captured Jane and Maura's personalities to a T and I congratulate you for your talent in writing and for creating such a lovely story
wolfamodais chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i can actualy see Jane doing that
guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Great characterization, I can actually see this happening on the know if the writers weren't such teases and actually make Maura and Jane acknowledge their attraction to one another.
anon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's fanfictions like this one that reminds me why I ship Rizzles so was just absolutely amazing, I honestly smiled throughout the whole reaction when Jane inform her of the sex dream was so Maura lol I don't think there is a better way of describing Rizzles was ever cannon I could imagine if manifesting like work!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this! I especially loved the ending, awesome.
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Romantic, funny and sexy...i loved reading this story! Your Maura was so spot on! So goofy and adorable I wanted to kiss her myself LOL
cstarj chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved the fake snoring at the end. That's the perfect blend of playful and sexy. Nice work!
Sydneypress chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great characterisation. Lovely.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved it. Great job.
Cali chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ok first absolutely love this. Second total spot on with the characters. This should sent in to the writers and added. Lol. Really amazing!
QueenIsles chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
funny. cute. adorable. I was grinning over Jane and Maura! I'm pretty sure Jane is faking her sleep. to avoid Maura. wahahaha
Anon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Excellent one shot. You have their characters spot on. I really enjoyed that,

And you provided quite possibly the best summary I have ever seen LOL.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »