Reviews for if you are gone i will not be long
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved it. Great job.
Cali chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ok first absolutely love this. Second total spot on with the characters. This should sent in to the writers and added. Lol. Really amazing!
QueenIsles chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
funny. cute. adorable. I was grinning over Jane and Maura! I'm pretty sure Jane is faking her sleep. to avoid Maura. wahahaha
Anon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Excellent one shot. You have their characters spot on. I really enjoyed that,

And you provided quite possibly the best summary I have ever seen LOL.
RaneJizzoli chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh that was awesome! Loved it. Perfect humour and the relationship between the two felt so genuine! Thanks so much for sharing.
android chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
lol sweet fluff
bournelover chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really enjoyed your story, it felt true to character. The dialogue was witty and smart, I could hear Jane and Maura's voices. Well done! chapter 2 pleeeeease :)
A fan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Amazing. You nailed down their characters perfectly. I think this may be one of my favorite Rizzles fics ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So good! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was one of the cutest and funniest things ever! A
Gemini1179 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG this was just amazing. Sooo much fun. My wife kept asking why I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading.
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story! Very cute. Very natural interaction and great characterization, in my opinion.
Thanks!
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Holy shit, pardon my... no, forget it. That was spectacular. Holy crap, how am I not subscribed to you as an Author? ..You are spot on with them, and the build up, the humor the factual Maura the Jane the, t.. holy crap.

I forsee alot of alerts to your story.. at least I hope so, you surely deserve it.

PEOPLE DO REVIEW, they need to know their work isn't all for nothing.

Thanks so much for the read.

OoglieBooglie chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Cute story. I lol'd at the end, Jane faking sleep to avoid Maura's googlemouth, funneh!
Rizzy.and.Izzy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was cute. Funny and cute. :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »