Reviews for When It Don't Come Easy
pitchheart chapter 21 . 1/3
great story from begining to end- I truly enjoyed it! Please never take to heart any negative comments you may receive! I don't know why anyone would be derogatory towards something that they chose to read- if it wasn't their cup of tea- they should just stop reading it! I've done that a few times with certain stories- but I never left negative feedback! That's just mean! ANYWAY- this was a great story- I loved how you chose them to heal in a different way- very original!
netread chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
Great story! Loved it. Thank you.
icesk8er chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You did a wonderful job on it.
CallieForeever chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I think you did a wonderful job with it, and thank you for taking to the time to finish it :) Look forward to reading more of your fics
HRK9164 chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Very good, had my attention from chapter 1 til the end.
Full of emotions!
sed1 chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CalliopeArizona chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ahh, such an amazing read! Thank you for taking the time to write it, REALLY enjoyed it! 3
Calzonaforever chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
this fic is SO cute i really love it! 3
Calzona-in-my-VEINS chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
I've read about 50 if not 60 different calzona fanfics on this site and this was my first and most favorite book ! You've done such a wonderful job, i've found myself re-reading this fic more than 3 times. I find myself wishing that this is how their journey started in the beginning of season 9. So i'd like to thank you for writing such a wonderful and enjoyable fanfic !
IsaCabral chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
Amazingly good story. I needed that. And thank you so much for this epilogue. It gave me a Slexie closure that I definitely enjoyed. I'm still not over their deaths, and it helped. Thank you. :)
Jade chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
Wow, I have loved this fanfic. Even though you repeat yourself at times and sometimes I feel like certain characters say things they wouldnt actually say, i love your writing style. It just flows so well and your vocab and structures are so good you could literally write a real book and I'd buy it. I loved the story and the journey the characters went on together and obviously everyone loves a happy ending. I'm glad you did the epilogue because the original ending was almost sickeningly sweet but lovely all the same. I'm sad it's ended!
king09 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
God..I loved this story. Read it awhile back...Great job :)
rookie802 chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
Glad I finally finished the story. Good job!
bonesbenson chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
i read this whole thing today and i LOVED it. thankyou so much!
elphie chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
wow perfect story. Loved it. Can't wait to read your other stories.