Reviews for It was a Tuesday
ItsMeCharlee chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
I had to read from the beginning to jog my memory on this story. I remember liking it and still do. I like how you made Christine a good person and that Arthur is the difficult one instead. Keep going ok and thanks for coming back after all this time.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
what's with all the pot smoking?
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
hey, i really like your story. Great chapter. Can't wait to read more
Dykalicious25 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Is there a Los Charros where you are from? On your profile it says your from the bay area. There are 2 Los Charros where I'm from which is a town 30 minutes to an hour east at Atlanta GA
googoo4u chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
Your story is really good. I like the way your building up their relationship. I love their banter with each other the way they communicate with each other sometimes with no words, just a look, a touch,a kiss that's amazing. And Spencer's innocence yet her love for Ashley is breath taking, same for Ashley experienced yet inexperienced when it comes to love. But,Spencer has totally captured her heart and she has fallen hard. The last part I would have written differently as I feel this girl's have so much chemistry and love for each other. That Spencer's first time, and Ashley' s first time with Spencer should have been 100% coherent. It should've been magical, sensual,romantic,intimate and the only high should of come from the love they're feeling for each other. Of course that's just me. Your still doing a great job.
DominoL chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
yay spashley time
DominoL chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
yay new chapter and spashley time
KrissyJ chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
What did Ashley mean by that? And I really like this story!
DominoL chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
...i...hmm..great chapter lol
Cornish chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
wow ashley's had a hard life with her dad. but I'm glad he cleaned up and be a better father to them. thanks for this chapter.
DominoL chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Awesome story. I cant wait for more :D
Cornish chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
awwww loved the spashley moment. glad ashley is honest to spencer about her feelings and her fears. its a good start for them. I also feel bad for spencer and chelsea. hope their parents are not too harsh towards them.
ItsMeCharlee chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
yeap, spencer's parents are kinda scary but I really hope they are not gonna chase her out of their house. same goes to chelsea too. I'm glad they both got good support system. and there we have it, they finally admitted their feelings to each other.
Cornish chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Woo hoo! Spencer's first kiss with a girl. and it had to be with Ashley. I'm happy for them. Wonder who can Spencer practise her kisses with. Need I ask? hihi. keep writing pls.
ItsMeCharlee chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I feel what ashley felt with what spencer said in the beginning of this chap. But glad she trusts ashley enough to open up to her. glad that they trust each other. hopefully things will start looking up for the pair...slowly but surely. keep going please