Reviews for It's My Problem
hypertonic chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
OMG NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Daaaayyymmm why do authors always cut of at the best parts? The fact that I do it to doesn't make it any better! It's unforgivable I say!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
nice.
Laveycee chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Glad to have found this, even if I haven't watched The Amazing Spider-man yet (hey, it's on my to-do list-and I'm still getting over the first three movies!). And poor Peter just dug himself into a gigantic hole, didn't he? Did Coulson plan that?
I hope you haven't given up on this fic.
GreatIceDragon chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
OH MY GOD! This next chapter is gonna be EPIC! (That's not me putting pressure on you, that's me being excited!)
Velocity chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
OMG please update soon! I absolutely have to know what happens next!
a kitsune's light chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
OMG OMG OMFG! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Pleaaaase write it soon!
I can't wait to read about everyone's reactions! Especially Tony's and Peter's !
MythologyGirl chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
I'm really looking forward to Tony's reaction. :)
Scimitar X chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Wow! that was climax!
Mimi MC chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
And the shit hits the fan! Great chapter, a very clever way to reveal. Can't wait to see more!
smounged1989 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Oh snap! What a way for Tony to find out! Big mouth Parker hits again!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
YOU. WILL. UPDATE!
quoththeraven5 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Uh oh... Peter you really need to mind your surroundings! This was fantastic! Please please continue! I can't wait to read more! :)
xan-merrick chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
great chapter can't wait for more
hypersreak chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Tony finally knows! That would probably be the easiest way for Peter to tell Tony less awkward to bring up but maybe not afterwards lol. Did Coulson plan for Peter to accidently tell Tony like that or was it really an accident? I can't wait to read Tony's reaction to finding out:)
460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »