Reviews for It's My Problem
Absolem'sMalice chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for updating - little bit said that there's only a chapter or so to go because I'm enjoying this so much! Will hang out for those and keep a look out for the sequel.
HeartKnight31320 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I was honest to all that is good praying you'd update this soon yesterday! And my wish came true xx Great chapter !
Savy13 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
GO HUG PETER, TONY!
a kitsune's light chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
curious curious, I'm still soo curious
RR0renegade chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Finally a new chapter you had me on edge for two weeks! Good work! So Tony thinks Peter didn't tell him the truth because he's messed up? Oh man you gotta lock em up in a room and fix i wonder what is Fury planning I don't trust that man. So Nat and Clint know the truth now also? Good luck with your tests hope you update soon :)
thealphamale chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Good chapter! I hope Pepper goes back with Tony.
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
yeah/ tony has no clue hwo to deal with dadism... speacially a teen one
Catvenger chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
LONGER CHAPTERS SHORTER WAIT COME ONE YOU'RE KILLING US:'(
lilsammywinchester chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
i'm wondering now if it's possible to make this smartass or super family xD and why are my two favorite geeky superheroes so awkward? great chap and hope u update soon! :D
Revenge77 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Keep going,please!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
nice
Ally Marton chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Coulson, you jerk.
Still love you!
... But that was a douche move on SHIELDS behalf if ever there was one.

Tony, what are you doing? FIND YOUR SON AND MAKE UP, GOSH DARNIT! These two, honestly, it'd probably take a super-villain interference to-
wait.
uh- no, never mind. They are capable, VERY capable of figuring this out on there own. No villain interference. at all. none. nodda.

:D Very excited when I saw this in my mail box, squealed like little girl. And 82 freaking reviews? Jeeze, now I have fanfiction author envy XD
Thank you for your hard work! Please keep it up!

Ally
GreatIceDragon chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Awwww! Tony does care!
McGriddle96 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
love it as always!
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
?

I don't get it. My Alerts said this was updated 2/3/2013?
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »