Reviews for It's My Problem
luvwrites chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
If you don't update soon I'll die :p
c chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
omg OH MY GOD he knowwws ! he knowssssssssss haha
but it was really funny lol well played parker (L
RatedRenegade chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
this is awesome great way for him to find out.. oh man i wish the actors could act this for me..damn cliff hanger upload soon!
lilsammywinchester chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
obviously peter hasn't read enough Shakespeare yet xD (they always find out!) and seriously, you hit the nail on the head, kids forget that they're ONLY in their teens, shit they have a llooonnnnggggg way to go lol well hope you update soon and great job :)
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Omfg I can't wait for the next update! I want to see Tony's reaction!
Novamyth chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Damn you and cliff hangers. You better keep your promise! Two week! Argh.
Cc chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Oh...snap. Please update ASAP!
A fan chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Oh. My. God. That was intense! How will Tony react and everything! I can't wait until the next chapeter! Please update soon!
Illuminati-4 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Oh wow XD I was totally thinking that this secret was going to stay just that for a while longer and Tony was going to find out somehow. That ending was priceless XD I could almost imagine Tony's face!
It would be so cool to see what Tony was thinking during this whole thing. Why he went after them, and what he thought listening in, then BAM!
You my friend, do not disappoint. I look forward to reading more :)
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
poor peter
Susan M. M chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Great ending point for the chapter. And Coulson is correct: SHIELD will use this knowledge as leverage someday, maybe with Tony, maybe with Peter, so by not telling him,Peter is setting Tony up to get broadsided someday.
Ooshaboosha chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Loved this! Please write more soon :)
Maddie chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This incredible!
flamenin chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Well... with tony it was going to happen sometime.
Charles-the-Hammer chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Haha, awesome, thats going to be an awkward conversation, but at least its out there now.
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »