Reviews for It's My Problem
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Sorry the Christmas review is , nice I like peters snarky quips.

Update! Soon!
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Cool addition! Can't wait for the Avengers and SHIELD's discussion with Peter afterwards! And further questions regarding Molten Man coming after him!

Please update soon! And a Happy Holidays and New Year to you!
Miyavilurver chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Oh man I was stuck in chapter six for weeks! For some reason I didn't get an alert on ao3 so i came to find you over here instead. I love your story btw, its one of my favorite ones in the fandom. Love the idea of peter actually being tony's kid and trying to keep it a secret. Interesting and awesome that Mr. Agent is almost in the know. Can't wait to find out what happens next! (:
Kiba chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
awesome keep it up
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
XD Nothing I love better than an unsuccessful kidnapping. That was just kind of a great big fail on Molten Man's part but I did love Gwen's ingenuity. :3 Fear the power of the cell phone! Though, I'm starting to think that Tony needs to permanently put some kind of tracker or something on Peter since it seems like every time he goes off by himself he gets in some sort of trouble. :/ Maybe instal Jarvis in his cell phone so Tony can monitor him...It's not paranoia if people are really out to get you/the ones you love! D: And, yes, SHIELD should be very concerned about evil doers that burst into flame. Granted, the villain wasn't too smart in this case but the potential trouble for him is right up there with a crazy lizard running around chucking gas mutigen bombs. :/ Can't wait until your next chapter! X3
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Merry late Christmas. I love the story! I will be waiting for an update. :3
ratedrrebel chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
update please :) i really want to read when Tony finds out he hs a kid
ratedrrebel chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
ha even the avengers see similarities in them
ratedrrebel chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
when will he know petes his son?
ratedrrebel chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
loving this
ratedrrebel chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
liking this so far good work
RaspberryTroll chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Oh, I like this!
xan-merrick chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
great chapter can't wait for more
aworldofmyimagination chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I love your story so far - I can't wait to read the rest!
KayHawkGirl chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
This is really good Can't wait to see where u go with this XD
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »