Reviews for It's My Problem
just-O chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I also strongly believe good old Phil Coulsen is alive and Fury is a sneaky jerk.
RedTulipHead chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoy reading this story. I shall be awaiting for the sequel, but please take your time with it and don't rush or anything, authors deserve breaks. Good luck!
Nyx811 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
good luck on the sequel
LeTardis chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
I liked this FanFic!

Though in my opinion there was not enough father/son fluff, cuddles, and sunshine with rainbows. It was more realistic I suppose than anything. Which is okay...

Just promise me some epic family bonding in the sequel! :P
Or as you put it: Science!Bonding. AND Clint's reaction was just hilarious and I look forward to reading the others reaction! I feel like a lot of the Avengers will be like; 'Your pulling my leg...Right?'

I think I most look forward to Thors', I just cant get rid of this phrase in my head; 'Thou art the son of Stark!?'

Anyways, I will look for the sequel...has it been a month yet?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
good luck with the sequel.
looking forward to it
lexisis chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
I can't wait to see some father-son bonding. I've always enjoyed that trope.
Adrift At Sea chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Can't wait to see the sequel. This story takes an interesting dynamic and runs with it really well.

The interactions were kind of a mix between the comics and the movie's, which is slightly jarring as the characters have different personalities. However, you've kept most of the established characters in character, so that's a plus.

You've taken interesting heroes and villains and re-written their back stories to something believable, which is excellent.

Putting this on my fav'ed pile.
KPheonix chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Very interesting story. Had fun reading it. Though, if this the last chapter. Why isn't there a complete tag on it?
GreatIceDragon chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Awww! I'm sure deep down, Tony is touched!
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
I really liked that ending
It was sappy at all which really wouldn't have suited the characters, Peter's far too awkward and Tony's... Tony
I'm looking forward to the sequel and I like the set-up :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Clitn and those cookies.

Thou neat about the broken bone thing with Peter, although I always did prefer the NONE organic webbing. Ot WAS a tad weird.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
LVOE THSI! Can't wait to read more :D
Lilyzinha chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
awesome! just so much awesome this is story is.. can't even say iy
ch33tahp4w chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Awesome story :D
Jesus4ever chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »