Reviews for It's My Problem
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
I think mentioning things bursting into flames will get anyone's attention LOL. Awesome story, keep on writing!
Savy13 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Yay! A chapter for Christmas! Thank ou thank you! It sounds like Phil is gonna reveal Peter's dad now! What will the avengers think? What will Tony?
Cosmopolis chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
You are a real teaser! I am so excited about the Peter-tony-daddy thing! It was a great chapter, by the way. Thansk and merry christmas!
therussetfox chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas, nice chapter!

McGriddle96 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
you can't just leave us hanging on Agent Coulsons part. That's just mean! Anyway good work on this story, everyone is in character good and the PLOT is awesome.
McGriddle96 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! Read the whole thing today and totally adicted to it! Please tell me your continuing soon.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
love it _...
XCagedHopeX chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter! D
This story is sooo interesting!
Infinitechange chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Very awesome!
xan-merrick chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
LightLessStar chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Can't wait to read more!
Ruinous Crow chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
I do like this story and am reasonably anticipating this 'storm' of yours, but I do have one quick thing to point out. From a child development point of view, it's highly unlikely that Peter would actually use Tony's exact phrases, especially given that the environments in which they are raised are completely different. Spiderman's sarcasm and Tony's sarcasm aren't the same. Spiderman makes funny observations to himself and goads his opponents whereas Tony purposefully says funny things of a more biting humor. I think as far as the father/son relationship goes, it'd be much more realistic for the two to share deeper traits rather than surface ones- for example, both Tony and Peter have a intense determination and have a tendency to take things much further than a normal person would. Tony gets back at the terrorists not by funding anti-terrorist associations, but by building a one man army to take them out. Peter doesn't just reminisce about his father after finding the news article, he finds out about Oscorp and even goes to visit. It's the things that aren't immediately obvious but on closer look are the same that speaks of familial relations.
Anywho, thanks for taking the time to write and sharing it with us.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
XD This chapter made me laugh! I think this: "It was amazing how many supervillains were basically just a big pile of self-esteem issues." had to be the most amazing line ever! XD It's so true. There are so many villans (and even heros) that would be so much more sane if they just got some counseling for their many issues. Also, no matter what Coulson does, he makes me smile. :) He's just awesome like that. And being the smart little agent that he is, he's the first to figure out Spidy's deep not-so-dark secret. I can't wait to see him tell Tony later. Probably after Peter gets captured/injured from whoever this guy is. (Again, I don't know many Spidy villains. :/ His powers sound cool though.) Heh, maybe Flash can spread the message about Spidy's trouble. He is Peter's number one fan after all. XD Oh how I love his fanboyness! I really can't wait until the next chapter! Good luck!
a kitsune's light chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
how quickly shield is suspecting the paternity of peter! That was a surprise! haha I can't wait for tony to somehow find out! THAT will be interesting indeed ANd funny maybe? haha Can't wait to find out.
And I can just imagine all the ways peter will keep trying to hide it !
pixy chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Oh! Oh! Will Peter get kidnapped by Mr. Molten Lava Guy? Will Phil get the positive results of the Paternity Test & then the news of little Spider-Stark's disappearance? Will Tony get told not by his secret son but by Phil the Super Agent? Will they all assemble to the rescue?

Oh all the questions! I hope you get lots of chances to write & will post the newest chapter up soon.

One thing is for sure. Doc Oc now definately has the Green Goblin on his tail.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »