Reviews for It's My Problem
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Haha, well I guess the two villains I do know were the ones pulling the strings. XD Still, the evil exploding robo animals kinda make me giggle. :) And the plot thickens! Kind of! I'm sure Peter's about to get kidnapped...or Aunt May will and Peter will panic and get himself in trouble or something. :/ I do kind of wonder how Mr. Agent and Natasha could ever think Peter was a spy though. Honestly, my first thought about the whole similarity to Tony would be 'illegitimate son' (even if I wasn't too serious about it) since Tony back in the day was pretty much a man whore. Not that surprising that one would pop up somewhere along the line. :) Plus Peter's not really good at the whole sneaky spy thing. He's just good enough to avoid too much suspicion with Aunt May but compared to our super SHIELD agents? No contest. Hm, I suppose Natasha is the type to believe in the worst case scenario until proven otherwise though. Well, I can't wait to see what our old palls Doc Oc and Osborn cook up for our dear Spidy! :3 Until next time!
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Woo, very fun.
KHGiggle chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
It does look like a luchador mask.
The fact that the original Spider-Man was a wrestler probably does't help.
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
DR. OCTAVIUS?! Aaaaaah! Awwwweesoooome! Love it, love you, love this fanfic!
Fate's Pride chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter! I loved the little conspiracy type thing you did here.
Is it just me or is the person osborn wanting to kidnap reminds me of a certain spider?
It's good to see you posting again, I missed the story actually, great job!
Mango Supreme chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
ohohohohohohoho yessssss

this is perfection.
quality crossover, and quality IC people... to and extent.

I really hope it peter they're trying to kidnap. And it DR. Oct that's the doctor,

oh this is just perfection, defiantly going to follow this story, cant wait to catch the next update
Catvenger chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
MORE PLEASEEE D: SOOOONN! I really want to see the groups reaction to his ultimate secret! please make the chappys longer:(
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Such a lack of unity...
GreatIceDragon chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Great Chapter! I trust that eventually Tony's fatherhood will be revealed?
Savy13 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
No, Natalie. Peter is not an enemy. So there.

Ack! Wait! Whose Norman gonna kidnap?! Please write the next chapter soon, I need my superhero fix!
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
New chappie! Yay!
Imperial Dragon chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I was laughing during Natasha and Clint's discussion on why Peter is so like Tony, does no think that Peter might be somehow related to Tony?
Slaifer chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
This is an amazing story! I love it!I love it!I love it!
LadyKate24 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Oooh more spider/avergers awesomeness! Please keep going!
Infinitechange chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Very very awesome so far!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »