Reviews for It's My Problem
ScienceImagineGreater chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Food, hunger...ATMOSPHERE!

*snort* They think Peter's an enemy psst...hahahaha!

I like that fact that Peter's trying hard to keep his mother's secret as her last request to him. That's so sweet of him. If they somehow manage to get Peter's blood samples it could go either way. Peter's parentage is discovered OR not because his DNA has been corrupted by the radioactive spider. Hey IF this is following the 2012-Amazing Spiderman, wasn't Norman Osborn dying in that movie? I think it had sometimg to do with genetic deterioration since they were pushing Dr. Conners on human experimentations, and to quote that one businessman "Norman Obsorn doesn't have enough time". Or, could it be that it isn't Norman Osborn but *gasp* Harry!

Is Harry Osborn going to make an appearance, last I heard he /is/ Peter's (much better looking) best friend.

Does the enemy know that Peter is Tony's son?! Are they going to have Peter kidnapped for vile purposes and possibly creating Venom in the process? Is it for hostage purposes?! What else did they take besides the info on Steve, I could be wrong but I think they took other things too.

So many questions...well I guess I'll find out as it progresses. I can't wait for the next installment. Now I have to get back to my homework. Urgh, I love mathematics but all that work takes so much tiiiiiime!
Winnie chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Awesome update! I can't wait to read more, so please update soon. Good Job! _
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
if they ever do the test. then Stark will have a baby! yay! and they will be the best of freinds.
Susan M. M chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
"It's funny how first impressions can be deceiving. I wonder what I've missed about you?" Peter, if Phil Coulson is curious about you, then your secrets will not remain secret much longer. The Black Widow isn't trusting Peter. Well, she's Russian, she doesn't trust anyone until they earn it. And Doc Ock and Norman Osborne!
light4love chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Please update soon! I have to know what happens next, and it would make you the nicest person in the world if you updated! :D

But really, please update soon! I really, really, really want to know what happens next! Seriously, I'm going through ideas of things to say in hope it'll get the next chapter up sooner. Compliments? Jokes? Using-past-events-in-my-life-to-make-you-feel-pity-and-update-sooner? Or maybe the fake promise of pie? They all seem like such great options.

So back to my main point, please update soon!
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Octavius? I can't wait to read more! Please contunue! This is awesome! :)
a kitsune's light chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
please update soon!
pixy chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Yay! An update! So amazing!

Its so funny that Peter is so like Tony that Coulson & Natasha thinks he might be the enemy...and I also enjoyed the direction of Clint's defense of Peter.

Yes and definately Osborn & Doc Oct! Who are they planning on kidnapping I wonder? That just means you should update sooner.

I just sooo sooo sooo want Tony to know!
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Omfg it's Osborn and Doc Oct! And Coulson and Clint's observations about Peter are fascinating, and I can't wait to see their further interactions - as well as those between Peter and Tony.

Can't wait for your next update!
Scimitar X chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
If only she knew about Tony being Peter's father and is the Green Goblin going to show up?
Ally Marton chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
O_O Must... have... MORE!
:D I SOOO want Stark to find out, I just- I'm squirming in my seat for them to gain unexpected results, like Peter finally says okay to the DNA testing, and as they're looking through it, computer's suddenly like 'hey, this matches something' and pulls up Starks DNA and how its similar. THEN we can have the long awkward silence with the Avengers who are all 'what... the... HELL!?...' and Pete can walk in after school being all casual like 'so, s'up?' XD And Tony freaks on him 'WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU WERE MY FREAKING KID!?' And Pete 'O_O awwww HELL'
A'course, they might assume Peter doesn't know... hmm, anyway, THAT idea is stuck in my head, it'd be hilarious.
:D I love it when you update! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE it when you update! Have a great holiday weekend!

Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Haha, well I guess the two villains I do know were the ones pulling the strings. XD Still, the evil exploding robo animals kinda make me giggle. :) And the plot thickens! Kind of! I'm sure Peter's about to get kidnapped...or Aunt May will and Peter will panic and get himself in trouble or something. :/ I do kind of wonder how Mr. Agent and Natasha could ever think Peter was a spy though. Honestly, my first thought about the whole similarity to Tony would be 'illegitimate son' (even if I wasn't too serious about it) since Tony back in the day was pretty much a man whore. Not that surprising that one would pop up somewhere along the line. :) Plus Peter's not really good at the whole sneaky spy thing. He's just good enough to avoid too much suspicion with Aunt May but compared to our super SHIELD agents? No contest. Hm, I suppose Natasha is the type to believe in the worst case scenario until proven otherwise though. Well, I can't wait to see what our old palls Doc Oc and Osborn cook up for our dear Spidy! :3 Until next time!
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Woo, very fun.
KHGiggle chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
It does look like a luchador mask.
The fact that the original Spider-Man was a wrestler probably does't help.
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
DR. OCTAVIUS?! Aaaaaah! Awwwweesoooome! Love it, love you, love this fanfic!
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »