Reviews for It's My Problem
Aghh chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Update, damn you, UPDATE!
lilsammywinchester chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
okay...I LOVE THIS! please update soon )
clo-eli chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Awesome story.
Red red red ribbon chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Love it! Please update soon :D
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
ohh... nice
Angry Girl chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Ooh this is so good! I am rather eager for Tony to find out, though I wonder how his DNA will look like now, I wonder if they will somehow delve into Peters past some what, Richard and Mary were clever in keeping things low, but SHIELD aren't ones who investigate slowly. As Peter has discovered though I am happy they didn't know his science knowledge haha.

Natasha made me smile, with her noting how he has Tony tendencies at times, I wonder if Tony would recognise Mary if he saw a picture. I have enjoyed this oh so much, though I am curious as to Tony's reaction to finding things out, he doesn't like being deceived.

I am also curious as to the danger Peter would be in if it was discovered that he was indeed Tony Starks son! Look forward to more of this :-)
meeeeeeeeep chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
please update!
aquathief chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Tony is going to be so pissed when he finds out.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
love it)
EB chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
So I just read your entire fic and i love it. Can't wait for the next update.
xan-merrick chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
great chapter can't wait for more update soon please
Cc chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Beautiful! Update ASAP!
Revenge77 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Thanks, and keep writing it's good.
ScienceImagineGreater chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Food, hunger...ATMOSPHERE!

*snort* They think Peter's an enemy psst...hahahaha!

I like that fact that Peter's trying hard to keep his mother's secret as her last request to him. That's so sweet of him. If they somehow manage to get Peter's blood samples it could go either way. Peter's parentage is discovered OR not because his DNA has been corrupted by the radioactive spider. Hey IF this is following the 2012-Amazing Spiderman, wasn't Norman Osborn dying in that movie? I think it had sometimg to do with genetic deterioration since they were pushing Dr. Conners on human experimentations, and to quote that one businessman "Norman Obsorn doesn't have enough time". Or, could it be that it isn't Norman Osborn but *gasp* Harry!

Is Harry Osborn going to make an appearance, last I heard he /is/ Peter's (much better looking) best friend.

Does the enemy know that Peter is Tony's son?! Are they going to have Peter kidnapped for vile purposes and possibly creating Venom in the process? Is it for hostage purposes?! What else did they take besides the info on Steve, I could be wrong but I think they took other things too.

So many questions...well I guess I'll find out as it progresses. I can't wait for the next installment. Now I have to get back to my homework. Urgh, I love mathematics but all that work takes so much tiiiiiime!
Winnie chapter 7 . 11/27/2012