Reviews for It's My Problem
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Well we certainly didn't forget how much we love YOU for writing it. ;)
Scimitar X chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
This is a great story I look forward to reading more chapters in the future!
Lanelle chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Why do I get the feeling Black Widow is staying quiet and such because she's secretly investigating him? She just strikes me as someone who wouldn't trust reports enough to trust people by them alone. Especially someone who she has to be on a team with.

Oh and you haven't really explained why Peter doesn't want Tony to know except maybe that he believes Tony's a dick. Is he afraid that Tony will keep him from Superheroing? Try to take him from his Aunt May? Declare to the public that he has a kid.. basically exposing him to all sorts of problems? Is it because of his Mother's last wish? To keep from hurting his Aunt May's feelings somehow? I could probably go on and on with diffrent reasons.

Anyways enjoying the story, please continue!... The people at the end are Norman Osborn and Doctor Octavious I believe.
Fate's Pride chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I think I know who it is! It's Norman Osborn isn't it! Anyway sherlock moment aside your story is well written and I love it so far!
Laura chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Update soon! I like it ;)
dawnhallj chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Uhoh! Is that Osborn?
Savy13 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Oh Tony... Come on, you're almost there! You're supposed to be a genius, connect the dots!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
let TS find out soon
smounged1989 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Another great chapter. Would it be bad of me to call out that the two people at the end of this chapter are most likely Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius (a.k.a Doc Ock)?
quoththeraven5 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
this was so good! Love the Tony/Peter moment! Can't wait to read more of those! :)
GreatIceDragon chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I know who the villain is... Nurse Squid ;)
pixy chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Oh My God! This is one of the BEST peter is Tony Stark's son fics EVER!

I can't wait for more from you! I'm glad to see Coulson is looking into just why Peter received super-powers from these spiders and not everyone/everything bitten by them. I really look forward to reading Tony's reaction to finding out...yes this spider-kid really is your kid & some horrible father figure had experimented on his kid for the first 4 years of his life.

Tony might just resurrect Richard just so he can kill him.

I hope to read more from you soon.
Marilia11 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
I love this story! Update soon!
Hamo Hero chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Hell yeah. Future science bonding!
Hope you update soon!
WritingJustToWrite chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
YAY! SCIENCE BONDING! Continue?
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »