Reviews for It's My Problem
Slaifer chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
This is an amazing story! I love it!I love it!I love it!
LadyKate24 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Oooh more spider/avergers awesomeness! Please keep going!
Infinitechange chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Very very awesome so far!
ScienceImagineGreater chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
I'm loving this XD! I wish I could right a more deserving review but I'm practically a zombie right now. So here's a short version:

I love these types of fic and yours is just spectacular in so many ways. It comes to show how much detail you went through to reveal how similar and different they are as father and son, it's just wonderful to know they are their own persons even if they share /some/ view points.

*_* Peter's so adorably awkward, it makes me smile. I understand he's standpoint with Tony being his father, I mean it's completely weird! Tony is so up there and Peter is just the guy in the background, y'know. Not only that, but Peter knows he's his father but Tony doesn't. How do you even broach that subject without sounding crazy?!

I can only think of two people right now for the villians: Osborne(sp?) and Dr. Octavius (sp?).

In the end, I can only say update when you find time. I'll give a better review when I'm not so zombiefied, fooooood!

Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Evil squirrel robots! INGENIOUS! I feel like I'm back watching one of those older cartoons of Batman and Superman though. XD It's hard to take someone who uses exploding animal robots too seriously even though it is a rather interesting idea. :) I'm not really sure who it could be though. My only guess would be Osborn but the Amazing Spider-man version of him (not that we've seen him in the flesh only by reputation) doesn't quite seem to match up with someone that would use exploding animals. (Maybe once he's Green Goblin-afied but he seems a lot more mobsterish as Osborn.) I'm not really good with Marvel villains though so I can't think of anyone else besides him or maybe Doc Oc. :/

On a side note, I totally love Flash and his fanboy tendencies. :3 He can be really cute when he wants to be.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Science bonding! They need it! 8D I just love watching Tony, Peter, and Bruce geeking out over science. It's really adorable. And I can't wait until Peter comes out of his shell more and starts a snark off with Tony. :3 Half the fun of Peter really is getting to see his sarcasm in action. (My favorite part of the movie was probably the car thief scene. It was priceless.) I have a feeling though that Coulson's snooping is going to bring up some things that Peter doesn't want getting out. :/ And Tony won't be happy that his kid (or any kid really) was genetically experimented on before he could walk.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Heh, I've missed a few of your posts for temporary lack of interest in Spider-man but after buying and watching the movie again I was totally pumped. 8D I love Peter even more the second time around (and am growing to be rather fond of Flash :3 His little glomp/tackle thing was ridiculously cute)! It is a bit surprising that SHIELD didn't realize Peter's a complete science nerd but on the other hand Peter does seems to be a rather private person so there's probably only a few instances when he really shows off his skills in front of other people. Just think of what he could do with access to more money though! I mean he essentially pulled a Tony and made his uberawesome webs from a bunch of scraps (not quite as amazing as Tony making an entire arc reactor but still impressive) so it'll be fun to see all the stuff he can do with all of Tony's lab stuff. Candyland is what Tony called it I believe. XD Or something like that.
Winnie chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
I love this story! A very interesting read and good job on the writing. Please update soon.
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Ah! Loving it!
First Avengers fanfic (that I've read past the first chapter)
I see a lot of STony fics where they adopt Peter (Superfamily is it) but I was more on the look out for Science Family (Bruce rather than Steve)
but to be honest I simply love the idea as Tony acting as a father/mentor figure to Pete :D
I hope Spidey gets to meet The Hulk (it could be very dramatic... or funny depending)
I am very much looking forward to reading more :D
MyOpium chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Nice story! Having a kid Peter with the Avengers is fun. A real kid among big kids I love the Barton-Peter relation, they look like a pair of brother. I hope to see more of Tony-Peter time soon. Thanks for sharing :)
Aiso-san chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
please update soon! I can't wait to find out what will happen next, will it get to risky for Peter to go home? will he have to stay with the avenger, in order to keep aunt May safe and who is this villain.
xan-merrick chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Well we certainly didn't forget how much we love YOU for writing it. ;)
Scimitar X chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
This is a great story I look forward to reading more chapters in the future!
Lanelle chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Why do I get the feeling Black Widow is staying quiet and such because she's secretly investigating him? She just strikes me as someone who wouldn't trust reports enough to trust people by them alone. Especially someone who she has to be on a team with.

Oh and you haven't really explained why Peter doesn't want Tony to know except maybe that he believes Tony's a dick. Is he afraid that Tony will keep him from Superheroing? Try to take him from his Aunt May? Declare to the public that he has a kid.. basically exposing him to all sorts of problems? Is it because of his Mother's last wish? To keep from hurting his Aunt May's feelings somehow? I could probably go on and on with diffrent reasons.

Anyways enjoying the story, please continue!... The people at the end are Norman Osborn and Doctor Octavious I believe.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »