Reviews for It's My Problem
aquathief chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Tony is going to be so pissed when he finds out.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
love it)
EB chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
So I just read your entire fic and i love it. Can't wait for the next update.
xan-merrick chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
great chapter can't wait for more update soon please
Cc chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Beautiful! Update ASAP!
Revenge77 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Thanks, and keep writing it's good.
ScienceImagineGreater chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Food, hunger...ATMOSPHERE!

*snort* They think Peter's an enemy psst...hahahaha!

I like that fact that Peter's trying hard to keep his mother's secret as her last request to him. That's so sweet of him. If they somehow manage to get Peter's blood samples it could go either way. Peter's parentage is discovered OR not because his DNA has been corrupted by the radioactive spider. Hey IF this is following the 2012-Amazing Spiderman, wasn't Norman Osborn dying in that movie? I think it had sometimg to do with genetic deterioration since they were pushing Dr. Conners on human experimentations, and to quote that one businessman "Norman Obsorn doesn't have enough time". Or, could it be that it isn't Norman Osborn but *gasp* Harry!

Is Harry Osborn going to make an appearance, last I heard he /is/ Peter's (much better looking) best friend.

Does the enemy know that Peter is Tony's son?! Are they going to have Peter kidnapped for vile purposes and possibly creating Venom in the process? Is it for hostage purposes?! What else did they take besides the info on Steve, I could be wrong but I think they took other things too.

So many questions...well I guess I'll find out as it progresses. I can't wait for the next installment. Now I have to get back to my homework. Urgh, I love mathematics but all that work takes so much tiiiiiime!
Winnie chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Awesome update! I can't wait to read more, so please update soon. Good Job! _
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
if they ever do the test. then Stark will have a baby! yay! and they will be the best of freinds.
Susan M. M chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
"It's funny how first impressions can be deceiving. I wonder what I've missed about you?" Peter, if Phil Coulson is curious about you, then your secrets will not remain secret much longer. The Black Widow isn't trusting Peter. Well, she's Russian, she doesn't trust anyone until they earn it. And Doc Ock and Norman Osborne!
light4love chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Please update soon! I have to know what happens next, and it would make you the nicest person in the world if you updated! :D

But really, please update soon! I really, really, really want to know what happens next! Seriously, I'm going through ideas of things to say in hope it'll get the next chapter up sooner. Compliments? Jokes? Using-past-events-in-my-life-to-make-you-feel-pity-and-update-sooner? Or maybe the fake promise of pie? They all seem like such great options.

So back to my main point, please update soon!
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Octavius? I can't wait to read more! Please contunue! This is awesome! :)
a kitsune's light chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
please update soon!
pixy chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Yay! An update! So amazing!

Its so funny that Peter is so like Tony that Coulson & Natasha thinks he might be the enemy...and I also enjoyed the direction of Clint's defense of Peter.

Yes and definately Osborn & Doc Oct! Who are they planning on kidnapping I wonder? That just means you should update sooner.

I just sooo sooo sooo want Tony to know!
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Omfg it's Osborn and Doc Oct! And Coulson and Clint's observations about Peter are fascinating, and I can't wait to see their further interactions - as well as those between Peter and Tony.

Can't wait for your next update!
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »